Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mango's Art shop [ SLOTS CLOSED]PL open
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
Bump
Bump
@Animeeka

Sorry I just saw the post you for got to put @my user name
I probably most enjoy drawing human versions/ Gijinka (at least for commissions)^^
@Animeeka

Sorry I just saw the post you for got to put @my user name
I probably most enjoy drawing human versions/ Gijinka (at least for commissions)^^
@Mangosalad15 Hi would you a draw an OC for me?(full body) I'll give you details of what I want and if it's too complicated just let me know! Okay, so first please have her be wearing this school uniform. Just replace light blue with dark blue and replace white with black. (and for the tie dark blue instead of orange) [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6145/2eee01d9b12a020e8e0dcf630ca36d052a1c0290_hq.jpg[/img] The hair should be around shoulder length and relatively straight. It should also be a pale kind of blonde. The eyes should be blue and she should look friendly and approachable. Now she should also have a sword like this (it can be on her hip because she hasn't drawn it or in her hand or something else lol) [img]http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/SK-814CAa.jpg[/img] just with dark blue instead of red and the divider between the blade and handle should be black and circular. (probably won't be much noticeable but just making sure : ) The shoes should be black clunky hiking looking shoes with shoe laces with black and dark blue stripes! That's I think it! Thanks for letting me know and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
@Mangosalad15 Hi would you a draw an OC for me?(full body) I'll give you details of what I want and if it's too complicated just let me know!

Okay, so first please have her be wearing this school uniform. Just replace light blue with dark blue and replace white with black. (and for the tie dark blue instead of orange)
2eee01d9b12a020e8e0dcf630ca36d052a1c0290_hq.jpg

The hair should be around shoulder length and relatively straight. It should also be a pale kind of blonde.

The eyes should be blue and she should look friendly and approachable.

Now she should also have a sword like this (it can be on her hip because she hasn't drawn it or in her hand or something else lol)
SK-814CAa.jpg
just with dark blue instead of red and the divider between the blade and handle should be black and circular. (probably won't be much noticeable but just making sure : )

The shoes should be black clunky hiking looking shoes with shoe laces with black and dark blue stripes!

That's I think it! Thanks for letting me know and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

rainbow_trees_by_annmariebone-d92d9g2.jpg
@Fuku

sounds good the cost should be 100kt if you just want a plain full body ill pm you when the art is done so that you can send me the payment when I finish. However, I just got a cold and I have some commissions on a time restraint so it may take a while ^^. thank you!
@Fuku

sounds good the cost should be 100kt if you just want a plain full body ill pm you when the art is done so that you can send me the payment when I finish. However, I just got a cold and I have some commissions on a time restraint so it may take a while ^^. thank you!
@Mangosalad15 Alright, and is it possible that I could have shading as well (I know that's an extra 10kt so 110kt) I'm so sorry that you have a cold! I hope you get better soon and take as long as you need for mine!
@Mangosalad15 Alright, and is it possible that I could have shading as well (I know that's an extra 10kt so 110kt) I'm so sorry that you have a cold! I hope you get better soon and take as long as you need for mine!
rainbow_trees_by_annmariebone-d92d9g2.jpg
@Mangosalad15

I'd like to reserve a slot please! (refs will come in by tomorrow hopefully)

Btw, is a couple's head shot/bust 80kt or did I read that wrong?
@Mangosalad15

I'd like to reserve a slot please! (refs will come in by tomorrow hopefully)

Btw, is a couple's head shot/bust 80kt or did I read that wrong?
6Y37bTm.png
@Fuku
ok thanks so much^^
@Fuku
ok thanks so much^^
@ClearBright
yup that's right :) sounds good^^
@ClearBright
yup that's right :) sounds good^^
bump
bump
bump