Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Academ's Art Plaza [0 Slot(s) Open]
1 2 3
@BloodyAngel12 I understand that, but I have no way to get a traditional picture to you other than taking a picture of it and at the moment I'm only doing digital because of that. You would also have to choose if you wanted a sketch, etc from the front page and fill out a form.
@BloodyAngel12 I understand that, but I have no way to get a traditional picture to you other than taking a picture of it and at the moment I'm only doing digital because of that. You would also have to choose if you wanted a sketch, etc from the front page and fill out a form.
8962197.gif8962174.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif8962175.gif8962151.gif
@Academ

Username: Tinytalkingtina
Reference: can pm with pictures for reference (human and sfw, just don't want to share his images publicly :) )
Art Order: 3.1 with color
Payment: Would you take two eggs (shadow and wind) plus some gems to add up to the price?
Discounts Applicable: Fire flight (go dom whoo!)
@Academ

Username: Tinytalkingtina
Reference: can pm with pictures for reference (human and sfw, just don't want to share his images publicly :) )
Art Order: 3.1 with color
Payment: Would you take two eggs (shadow and wind) plus some gems to add up to the price?
Discounts Applicable: Fire flight (go dom whoo!)
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Academ

I have no interest in digitial. Thank you anyway. Can you ping me if you can do pencil again?
@Academ

I have no interest in digitial. Thank you anyway. Can you ping me if you can do pencil again?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 I'll have it eventually, but even then I couldn't send it to anyone. I'll let you know when I add it to the list.

@Tinytalkingtina Shoot me a PM to show the references and discuss the pricing of it. :)
@BloodyAngel12 I'll have it eventually, but even then I couldn't send it to anyone. I'll let you know when I add it to the list.

@Tinytalkingtina Shoot me a PM to show the references and discuss the pricing of it. :)
8962197.gif8962174.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif8962175.gif8962151.gif
@Academ

Thanks. :)

Honestly, even if you took a photo with your phone and uploaded it, I could get the code myself. But I do know what you mean. Fingers crossed I can find another artist.
@Academ

Thanks. :)

Honestly, even if you took a photo with your phone and uploaded it, I could get the code myself. But I do know what you mean. Fingers crossed I can find another artist.
SYJDX48.png
@Yaevinn @Tinytalkingtina I apologize for the slowness on the weekend. I get distracted rather easily with things. To make sure I do things like this I'm setting up a schedule time for myself. Every day around 12pm-3pm I'm going to draw orders without any interruptions but food. Might add another time but imma see how it goes tomorrow.
@Yaevinn @Tinytalkingtina I apologize for the slowness on the weekend. I get distracted rather easily with things. To make sure I do things like this I'm setting up a schedule time for myself. Every day around 12pm-3pm I'm going to draw orders without any interruptions but food. Might add another time but imma see how it goes tomorrow.
@Academ

Don't worry, I did not expect it to be done so soon :) take your time
@Academ

Don't worry, I did not expect it to be done so soon :) take your time
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1 2 3