Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodle Doodles $USD {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Maybellmay

If you an opening still, could I buy a noodle doodle? And either way, can I be added to your ping list? Your art is wonderful!
@Maybellmay

If you an opening still, could I buy a noodle doodle? And either way, can I be added to your ping list? Your art is wonderful!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@Maybellmay Will you please do a full color of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29583215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295833/29583215_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maybellmay
Will you please do a full color of this guy?

29583215_350.png
986zPJT.png
@Geliril
If uncolored head shots don't sell I'll open another noodle doodle slot, but otherwise it's taken!
Adding you to pinglist :3
@Norske123
Full color bust?
@Geliril
If uncolored head shots don't sell I'll open another noodle doodle slot, but otherwise it's taken!
Adding you to pinglist :3
@Norske123
Full color bust?
@Maybellmay
Yes!
@Maybellmay
Yes!
986zPJT.png
@Maybellmay

Thank you kindly! :D
@Maybellmay

Thank you kindly! :D
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@Norske123

Awesome! Adding you to the list right now and I'll start on your drawing after Forelle's.
If you want a specific expression or a little something in the drawing, PM me or tell me here!
@Norske123

Awesome! Adding you to the list right now and I'll start on your drawing after Forelle's.
If you want a specific expression or a little something in the drawing, PM me or tell me here!
He is a Christmas dragon, so cheerful would be the best expression. I do have some items from your wish list that I would like to include in the payment. The gold filigree helmet and breastplate and the summer swelter. How much will I owe you?
He is a Christmas dragon, so cheerful would be the best expression. I do have some items from your wish list that I would like to include in the payment. The gold filigree helmet and breastplate and the summer swelter. How much will I owe you?
986zPJT.png
@Norske123 Subtracting LAH from the cost!
Base price of the art for him would be 400k

Summer swelter is -48,500
Gold filigree helmet is -7,490
Gold filigree breastplate is -23,000

So with those included it'd come to 321k!

Edit: I love christmas, I'm happy I get to draw your christmas derg for you ;_;
@Norske123 Subtracting LAH from the cost!
Base price of the art for him would be 400k

Summer swelter is -48,500
Gold filigree helmet is -7,490
Gold filigree breastplate is -23,000

So with those included it'd come to 321k!

Edit: I love christmas, I'm happy I get to draw your christmas derg for you ;_;
@Maybellmay
Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year! I'm sending a CR!
(@Geliril is a close friend, and I think she wants a Christmas Derg too!)
@Maybellmay
Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year! I'm sending a CR!
(@Geliril is a close friend, and I think she wants a Christmas Derg too!)
986zPJT.png
@Norske123

I AGREE

& I pmed her if she wanted the noodle-doodle slot since she expressed interest, so we'll see!
@Norske123

I AGREE

& I pmed her if she wanted the noodle-doodle slot since she expressed interest, so we'll see!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64