Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | faon's corner [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@faon
1) What made you choose faon? It sounds super cool :3

2) I hope your tablet works again. That must really stink. That happened to my friend once so she tried to go back to traditional drawing, but she hadnt done it in so long so she was struggling and she was miserable..

3) No problem, youre fantastic and worth the wait! Your art is gorgeous and I can't wait 'til you can draw more! I need to get more art from you :O

Hope all goes well :)
@faon
1) What made you choose faon? It sounds super cool :3

2) I hope your tablet works again. That must really stink. That happened to my friend once so she tried to go back to traditional drawing, but she hadnt done it in so long so she was struggling and she was miserable..

3) No problem, youre fantastic and worth the wait! Your art is gorgeous and I can't wait 'til you can draw more! I need to get more art from you :O

Hope all goes well :)
@Giraffes awww :> That makes me feel all mushy n stuff.
It's French for fawn, and deer are my absolute favorite animal; that and the way it sounds when pronounced and the calm emotions + colors it and the idea of deer evokes for me. Much less hard-feeling (and sterile??? I associate weird things with other weird things) than Immuno!
quick edit: If you look @ the shop itself, I'm trying to change it's overall aesthetic to match how the name faon feels for me.
@Giraffes awww :> That makes me feel all mushy n stuff.
It's French for fawn, and deer are my absolute favorite animal; that and the way it sounds when pronounced and the calm emotions + colors it and the idea of deer evokes for me. Much less hard-feeling (and sterile??? I associate weird things with other weird things) than Immuno!
quick edit: If you look @ the shop itself, I'm trying to change it's overall aesthetic to match how the name faon feels for me.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@faon

I need to change my name as well.. Giraffes were my favorite yeeaarrsss ago. Jellyfish are my favorite now :3 Or I can change my name to strauss. That's german for ostrich among other things. hehe.. Maybe I could use it as a business opportunity and make giraffe dergs

Anyway, I'm glad you found something that suits you. And I love the layout of your shop btw. The gifs are a really cute addition!
@faon

I need to change my name as well.. Giraffes were my favorite yeeaarrsss ago. Jellyfish are my favorite now :3 Or I can change my name to strauss. That's german for ostrich among other things. hehe.. Maybe I could use it as a business opportunity and make giraffe dergs

Anyway, I'm glad you found something that suits you. And I love the layout of your shop btw. The gifs are a really cute addition!
Bump for a renovated shop layout
Bump for a renovated shop layout
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
@faon Could you add me to the pinglisht? Thank you!
@faon Could you add me to the pinglisht? Thank you!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
> Bristol; They/Them or He/Him; FR+1
> Lore Thread
@ponds @Basilius @Maike @Flytrap @TheEmptyCity @Toriel @GoldenFlight @thegracefuldeer @Matcha @seablueheart @Ebb @nockyong @Vaze @KitKatJo @Geology @Kvon @Pedri @Chicanery @Strauss @YinYangFox @JohnThackery @Addmon @Dracatus @Knightess @CanisMajoris

Hey everybody! Just poppin in with a ping to let you know I got a new tablet and I'll be able to resume with commissions soon! It might be odd as I transition back from traditional to digital but I'll do my best to catch back up to everyone! Thanks SO much for being patient, especially to those of you that have paid for commissions and not recieved them yet.
@ponds @Basilius @Maike @Flytrap @TheEmptyCity @Toriel @GoldenFlight @thegracefuldeer @Matcha @seablueheart @Ebb @nockyong @Vaze @KitKatJo @Geology @Kvon @Pedri @Chicanery @Strauss @YinYangFox @JohnThackery @Addmon @Dracatus @Knightess @CanisMajoris

Hey everybody! Just poppin in with a ping to let you know I got a new tablet and I'll be able to resume with commissions soon! It might be odd as I transition back from traditional to digital but I'll do my best to catch back up to everyone! Thanks SO much for being patient, especially to those of you that have paid for commissions and not recieved them yet.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
@Faon Awesome :D Can't wait!!! I loove your art and I have more dergs that need it <3
@Faon Awesome :D Can't wait!!! I loove your art and I have more dergs that need it <3
@Kvon sorry for double ping. Are you still interested in this commission? I don't think it's been paid for yet.
@Kvon sorry for double ping. Are you still interested in this commission? I don't think it's been paid for yet.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
@faon
Yes I am. That would be...85 for lineart, 40 for two apparel (let me know if you want me to remove the other apparel), and 30 for genes, so...155K altogether?
@faon
Yes I am. That would be...85 for lineart, 40 for two apparel (let me know if you want me to remove the other apparel), and 30 for genes, so...155K altogether?
@Kvon sounds good! Send by CR if you could.
@Kvon sounds good! Send by CR if you could.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11