Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PIXEL ART] closed[!Huge Festival Sale!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Archaists
Hey there. Just wondering how it's going? I find it a little rude that you haven't gotten back to me yet, I don't mean to bother you at all, but an update would be nice at least.
@Archaists
Hey there. Just wondering how it's going? I find it a little rude that you haven't gotten back to me yet, I don't mean to bother you at all, but an update would be nice at least.
tumblr_okyxamCH091vjyweko3_500.png
@targaryens
Hi, I'm so sorry! I meant to send out a message but I wasn't sllowed to use any devices in my room. I'm in the hospital currently with Pneumo (i have an air bubble between my lung and tissue) and bc of that i havent been able to do anything. I'm really sorry, recently i've only been able to come on for short periods to check up on my account and I've been really confined by the nurses and really busy trying to catch up on schoolwork that i'm missing. I totally understand if you want to withdraw your offer, it's judt recently i havent been able to do much and i probably wont be able to until i get out. Thank you for understanding, sorry for the wait :(

@Houndour
This goes for you too if you'd like to to rescind ur offer.
@targaryens
Hi, I'm so sorry! I meant to send out a message but I wasn't sllowed to use any devices in my room. I'm in the hospital currently with Pneumo (i have an air bubble between my lung and tissue) and bc of that i havent been able to do anything. I'm really sorry, recently i've only been able to come on for short periods to check up on my account and I've been really confined by the nurses and really busy trying to catch up on schoolwork that i'm missing. I totally understand if you want to withdraw your offer, it's judt recently i havent been able to do much and i probably wont be able to until i get out. Thank you for understanding, sorry for the wait :(

@Houndour
This goes for you too if you'd like to to rescind ur offer.
@Archaists
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon. Would it be possible for you to refund me then?
@Archaists
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon. Would it be possible for you to refund me then?
tumblr_okyxamCH091vjyweko3_500.png
@targaryens
Sure, sorry about the trouble ;_;
@targaryens
Sure, sorry about the trouble ;_;
@Houndour
Hi, please tell me whether you'd like to rescind your offer or not, so if I should be prepared to start when I get out of the hospital or not. Thanks!
@Houndour
Hi, please tell me whether you'd like to rescind your offer or not, so if I should be prepared to start when I get out of the hospital or not. Thanks!
@Archaists
Sorry about the delay!!! Yes I'd certainly be interested but only if you're up to it! I don't want you to feel obligated or if you're still not well I'm perfectly happy to let you rest instead.
@Archaists
Sorry about the delay!!! Yes I'd certainly be interested but only if you're up to it! I don't want you to feel obligated or if you're still not well I'm perfectly happy to let you rest instead.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour
Thank you so much! Sorry for the late response, I'm getting out in a few days so I'll see what's up then ^w^
@Houndour
Thank you so much! Sorry for the late response, I'm getting out in a few days so I'll see what's up then ^w^
bump! re-opened and fully re-covered!
bump! re-opened and fully re-covered!
b
b
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8