Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED DirkJake's ArtShop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@tiramosu

Added you to the pinglist!

@Geminie

Added you to one of the slots! That'll be 500g ^^
@tiramosu

Added you to the pinglist!

@Geminie

Added you to one of the slots! That'll be 500g ^^
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

Just wondering before I post the form, but would you do a flat colour for the Skeletal Chimes + 200g?
@DirkJake

Just wondering before I post the form, but would you do a flat colour for the Skeletal Chimes + 200g?
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@DirkJake
You responded before I could edit the payment method to one of your wishlist items or maybe cancel xD
Have sent you PM with reasoning ^^
@DirkJake
You responded before I could edit the payment method to one of your wishlist items or maybe cancel xD
Have sent you PM with reasoning ^^
pJSd1sW.png
Latte - Art by FlowrevliS
@quicksilvr

Sure, that works for me! C:
@quicksilvr

Sure, that works for me! C:
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

Ok sweet, could I get that last slot? I'm out of the house for a bit so I don't have access to my toyhou.se to link the reference, but I can make it a priority as soon as I'm home in a few hours?
@DirkJake

Ok sweet, could I get that last slot? I'm out of the house for a bit so I don't have access to my toyhou.se to link the reference, but I can make it a priority as soon as I'm home in a few hours?
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@quicksilvr

Yeah that's alright, take your time!
@quicksilvr

Yeah that's alright, take your time!
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

I don't think I have enough stuff that can match the value of what you want, sorry! So I think I'm going to have to cancel my order. ;; Sorry about the inconvenience! ;;
@DirkJake

I don't think I have enough stuff that can match the value of what you want, sorry! So I think I'm going to have to cancel my order. ;; Sorry about the inconvenience! ;;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

I just realized I typed out 15kg instead of 1.5kg I am so sorry about that! Would you still not have enough?
@silverdrake

I just realized I typed out 15kg instead of 1.5kg I am so sorry about that! Would you still not have enough?
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

I do have enough now and no worries, friend ;v; I can pay you with a full Desert Dynasty set, both Featherfins, Fieldtools, Skeletal Chimes and the rest in pure gems? c:
@DirkJake

I do have enough now and no worries, friend ;v; I can pay you with a full Desert Dynasty set, both Featherfins, Fieldtools, Skeletal Chimes and the rest in pure gems? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Silverdrake

That would be good to go! 8) Send a CR/PM whenever you're ready ^^
@Silverdrake

That would be good to go! 8) Send a CR/PM whenever you're ready ^^
vbbq61.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20