Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [H] OCs [W] Trades, Art, Gems or $$
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
>
>
>
>
>
>
@Niles

hmmm
i've never bought an oc before, but this parda is beautiful
are you considering selling for FR currency?

@Niles

hmmm
i've never bought an oc before, but this parda is beautiful
are you considering selling for FR currency?

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief
I would prefeeeeeeer, if possible, to sell them together with Dihrmon, but it's possible yes q v q
I originally paid 1600 gems for the design commission for Parda, so ideally I'd like to get that back :>
@nightmischief
I would prefeeeeeeer, if possible, to sell them together with Dihrmon, but it's possible yes q v q
I originally paid 1600 gems for the design commission for Parda, so ideally I'd like to get that back :>
@Niles

ohhh boy i love Liya ... what would you be looking for to part with them?
@Niles

ohhh boy i love Liya ... what would you be looking for to part with them?
@Niles

hmmm, would you do 2kg for the pair of them, then?

@Niles

hmmm, would you do 2kg for the pair of them, then?

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief
h mm... I'd like closer to 3k for them together, ideally ; ~ ;
(which is 200g less than I paid)

@minyoongi
art is my top priority for her at the moment! I can't resell them for more than I paid for the base design (completely understandable!) but I did pay for extra art for her.. ; _ ; So I'd prefer to get art/designs I like to kinda compensate
@nightmischief
h mm... I'd like closer to 3k for them together, ideally ; ~ ;
(which is 200g less than I paid)

@minyoongi
art is my top priority for her at the moment! I can't resell them for more than I paid for the base design (completely understandable!) but I did pay for extra art for her.. ; _ ; So I'd prefer to get art/designs I like to kinda compensate
@Niles

hm, i can go up to 2.7kg

@Niles

hm, i can go up to 2.7kg

@Niles

Yeah ofc, that makes sense! unfortunately i'm really bad at parting with OCs, but i'd be willing to trade some of my FR OCs if any interest you! + I can offer art; I drew the Chibi pieces in Kalli + Seraphina'a profiles and can provide some more recent/diverse examples if you'd like! other than that, i'm willing to do a combination of gems + treasure to make up the difference :,)

@Niles

Yeah ofc, that makes sense! unfortunately i'm really bad at parting with OCs, but i'd be willing to trade some of my FR OCs if any interest you! + I can offer art; I drew the Chibi pieces in Kalli + Seraphina'a profiles and can provide some more recent/diverse examples if you'd like! other than that, i'm willing to do a combination of gems + treasure to make up the difference :,)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28