Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kush's Art Shop [REOPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kusher WHOOPSIES. I was asking for if examples like those were open at moment in that style. |D;; If you've already started on it let me know and I'll work with you to help fix things since I'm a digital artist myself.
@Kusher WHOOPSIES. I was asking for if examples like those were open at moment in that style. |D;; If you've already started on it let me know and I'll work with you to help fix things since I'm a digital artist myself.
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon I still don't get what you want and what you're asking for.
@Weapon I still don't get what you want and what you're asking for.
@Kusher was questioning if custom pet images like that specific example were open-
@Kusher was questioning if custom pet images like that specific example were open-
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
bumping
bumping
@kusher Do you have any slots open at the moment?
@kusher Do you have any slots open at the moment?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
yes @Catmints slots are empty.
yes @Catmints slots are empty.
@kusher Woops, was reading through the comments and saw that you don't do human art. Sorry about that—good luck with the shop!!
@kusher Woops, was reading through the comments and saw that you don't do human art. Sorry about that—good luck with the shop!!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints

Oops, that's the previous rules, now I am open to anything actually.
@Catmints

Oops, that's the previous rules, now I am open to anything actually.
@kusher Hey! Lovely art! How much would you charge for something similar to the images in the first post for this character?

@kusher Hey! Lovely art! How much would you charge for something similar to the images in the first post for this character?

tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah
I would charge 200k treasures for a non-shaded version (flat color) and an addition of 100k for fully shaded like the examples.
@Dovah
I would charge 200k treasures for a non-shaded version (flat color) and an addition of 100k for fully shaded like the examples.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10