Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: Dee’s Art Shop :. (HIATUS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Commission Type: Half-Body Full color
Reference(s): Here's his toyhouse.
Payment Method: Gems(825 total)
Additional Notes: If you're not comfortable drawing him, do let me know; I totally understand. :>

@alwaysd2
Commission Type: Half-Body Full color
Reference(s): Here's his toyhouse.
Payment Method: Gems(825 total)
Additional Notes: If you're not comfortable drawing him, do let me know; I totally understand. :>

@alwaysd2
@Upshur

Oh man I love monster boys! I'll get started as soon as I receive half the payment! Is there any special request you have about his expressing or pose?
@Upshur

Oh man I love monster boys! I'll get started as soon as I receive half the payment! Is there any special request you have about his expressing or pose?
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@AlwaysD2

I don't have anything in mind, so you're welcome to full artistic liberty! :D
@AlwaysD2

I don't have anything in mind, so you're welcome to full artistic liberty! :D
@Upshur Here is your finished piece! You have a very neat character design! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0321b86cac50794aea78be63ee570f31/tumblr_otmk8zTQK41snhoubo1_540.png[/img] (I can send a larger image if you like)
@Upshur

Here is your finished piece! You have a very neat character design!

tumblr_otmk8zTQK41snhoubo1_540.png

(I can send a larger image if you like)
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@wesleydog

I don't know if you missed my pervious ping but did you still want your commission? I don't start drawing until I receive a least half the payment.

(I realize that I sound a bit rude phrasing it as such. That is not my intention, please excuse me)
@wesleydog

I don't know if you missed my pervious ping but did you still want your commission? I don't start drawing until I receive a least half the payment.

(I realize that I sound a bit rude phrasing it as such. That is not my intention, please excuse me)
@AlwaysD2 Sorry, I must have opened your ping at work and forgotten to respond! As far as expression, anything psychedelic or deceptive seeming. I'll send the payment now (:
@AlwaysD2 Sorry, I must have opened your ping at work and forgotten to respond! As far as expression, anything psychedelic or deceptive seeming. I'll send the payment now (:
@wesleydog Sorry about that miscommunication! Here's your commission! (Her design is very cute!) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1bbfd4565f5002bf02f8f1aa799174a/tumblr_ou17dyaULh1snhoubo1_540.png[/img]
@wesleydog

Sorry about that miscommunication! Here's your commission! (Her design is very cute!)
tumblr_ou17dyaULh1snhoubo1_540.png
@AlwaysD2 Don't be, it was totally my fault! Thank you so much! She looks awesome :)
@AlwaysD2 Don't be, it was totally my fault! Thank you so much! She looks awesome :)
@AlwaysD2 May I be added to the pinglist, please? 'w'
@AlwaysD2 May I be added to the pinglist, please? 'w'
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt

Sure! Added your name!
@lightningpelt

Sure! Added your name!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7