Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Café du Dragon Art Shop
1 2
@emeraldskye
I'm sorry, I just noticed I haven't confirmed how much exactly! ><

240kT as a base price, an additional 40k for the apparel and the accent, makes 280kT. :)
@emeraldskye
I'm sorry, I just noticed I haven't confirmed how much exactly! ><

240kT as a base price, an additional 40k for the apparel and the accent, makes 280kT. :)
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal

Omg. I am so sorry. The original ping didn't go through! (I've been selling things on the AH a lot and I didn't notice and oh my!)

Yes! Thank you for responding and then re-pinging me and thank you! Okay! Yes! I will send you a pm of the funds ASAP!
@Vauvenal

Omg. I am so sorry. The original ping didn't go through! (I've been selling things on the AH a lot and I didn't notice and oh my!)

Yes! Thank you for responding and then re-pinging me and thank you! Okay! Yes! I will send you a pm of the funds ASAP!
@Vauvenal

Do you draw humans?
@Vauvenal

Do you draw humans?
@Hyoid I'm sorry, I'm not skilled enough with humans yet to offer them on FR.
However, I can offer you to take a look at my USD commissions, where I accept humans, too (damn that sounds weird out of context).
@Hyoid I'm sorry, I'm not skilled enough with humans yet to offer them on FR.
However, I can offer you to take a look at my USD commissions, where I accept humans, too (damn that sounds weird out of context).
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
bumpity
bumpity
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal

Oooh. I'm definitely coming by when I have the USD to spare. Nice work, have a free bump!
@Vauvenal

Oooh. I'm definitely coming by when I have the USD to spare. Nice work, have a free bump!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon
Thank you so much!!
@Keileon
Thank you so much!!
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
1 2