Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RoR] Scrimshaw Scrawls [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Sylvandyr

Hi Sylv! @rochester is now online and able to receive for Scrimshaw, thanks for your patience!

*slinks back to work*
@Sylvandyr

Hi Sylv! @rochester is now online and able to receive for Scrimshaw, thanks for your patience!

*slinks back to work*
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla - Thank you so much!
@kalhalla - Thank you so much!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@ClanEnyo I am able to receive your payment now. :) Starting with the sketch.
@ClanEnyo I am able to receive your payment now. :) Starting with the sketch.
shop_banner.png
*bleps up thread*
*bleps up thread*
shop_banner.png
@Jaypaw Hey! I've read through a number of your dragon bios and I think it's a style I can emulate. First person is fine, as is sad/dark/death.

When you're ready, send me a message with the dragons and the type of bios you're looking for. This includes any story elements you've already decided on, relationships with other dragons, whether you want familiars/apparel/skin elements to be in the story, etc.

After I receive the above I'll send you something like a 'first draft' which you can critique and request modifications to.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks for your support!
@Jaypaw Hey! I've read through a number of your dragon bios and I think it's a style I can emulate. First person is fine, as is sad/dark/death.

When you're ready, send me a message with the dragons and the type of bios you're looking for. This includes any story elements you've already decided on, relationships with other dragons, whether you want familiars/apparel/skin elements to be in the story, etc.

After I receive the above I'll send you something like a 'first draft' which you can critique and request modifications to.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks for your support!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@KyraG Question: I've gotten my first commission (yay!), but as this is my first time participating in Scrimshaw Scrawls I'm not sure how payment is handled. Does the commissioner send the dragons to me and then I send them to someone else? I read about the delivery options, but I wasn't sure if I was the receiver for that, or someone else. And if it's someone else, do I wait for some proof of purchase before beginning the commission? Thanks for your help!
@KyraG Question: I've gotten my first commission (yay!), but as this is my first time participating in Scrimshaw Scrawls I'm not sure how payment is handled. Does the commissioner send the dragons to me and then I send them to someone else? I read about the delivery options, but I wasn't sure if I was the receiver for that, or someone else. And if it's someone else, do I wait for some proof of purchase before beginning the commission? Thanks for your help!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@ClanEnyo I am done with your commission. As soon as I receive your payment, you can have the full version. [img]http://i.imgur.com/MtNqM72.png[/img]
@ClanEnyo I am done with your commission. As soon as I receive your payment, you can have the full version.
MtNqM72.png
shop_banner.png
@Datura Username: wwhirlybirb ID: 264463 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23957436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239575/23957436_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 50 lvs Extra: He's technically dead, and gay. A dead gay specter that has somehow fallen in love with a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=264463&did=26321360] chemist [/url]who hes saved multiple times. Please inclue his goggles, scarf and the top of his coat if that's alright with you
@Datura

Username: wwhirlybirb
ID: 264463
Dragon:
23957436_350.png

Price: 50 lvs
Extra: He's technically dead, and gay. A dead gay specter that has somehow fallen in love with a chemist who hes saved multiple times. Please inclue his goggles, scarf and the top of his coat if that's alright with you
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
[quote name="3idolon" date=2016-10-17 13:25:29] @/KyraG Question: I've gotten my first commission (yay!), but as this is my first time participating in Scrimshaw Scrawls I'm not sure how payment is handled. Does the commissioner send the dragons to me and then I send them to someone else? I read about the delivery options, but I wasn't sure if I was the receiver for that, or someone else. And if it's someone else, do I wait for some proof of purchase before beginning the commission? Thanks for your help! [/quote] @3idolon So when you get an order, you record it in "art orders" of the spreadsheet, filling out all the information required. That person then sends their dragons to receivers, who records the dragons in "dragon recording" with all the necessary information. From there, the "customer tracker" tab updates with the order, owed levels, how many levels have been sent in, an' how much is left for that order. It's that tab how you tell if your order has gotten levels for it. You do not have to receive yourself!
3idolon wrote on 2016-10-17:
@/KyraG Question: I've gotten my first commission (yay!), but as this is my first time participating in Scrimshaw Scrawls I'm not sure how payment is handled. Does the commissioner send the dragons to me and then I send them to someone else? I read about the delivery options, but I wasn't sure if I was the receiver for that, or someone else. And if it's someone else, do I wait for some proof of purchase before beginning the commission? Thanks for your help!

@3idolon

So when you get an order, you record it in "art orders" of the spreadsheet, filling out all the information required. That person then sends their dragons to receivers, who records the dragons in "dragon recording" with all the necessary information. From there, the "customer tracker" tab updates with the order, owed levels, how many levels have been sent in, an' how much is left for that order. It's that tab how you tell if your order has gotten levels for it. You do not have to receive yourself!
I'm back.
Bumpin' the thread
Bumpin' the thread
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18