Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4
@obiwan yoo are you only up to doing gijinkas and stuff, or would you be ok with fan art?
@obiwan yoo are you only up to doing gijinkas and stuff, or would you be ok with fan art?
@matejko possibly! It definitely depends.
@matejko possibly! It definitely depends.
270121df26a38a550804fed0a8ee2da2652e69ba.png
@obiwan

Ahh! Thank you so much! He looks great!!
@obiwan

Ahh! Thank you so much! He looks great!!
@obiwan :3c this guy? here's another ref, though i can dig more up if you're up to it/need them.
@obiwan :3c this guy? here's another ref, though i can dig more up if you're up to it/need them.
@matejko I'm going to have to decline, but thanks for your interest!
@matejko I'm going to have to decline, but thanks for your interest!
This shop will be closing immediately after rollover tomorrow, 10/15/16! Thank you all for your patronage, we really appreciate it! :^)
This shop will be closing immediately after rollover tomorrow, 10/15/16! Thank you all for your patronage, we really appreciate it! :^)
@cosmicpoppies @obiwan
I hope you guys are still open ;w;

Preferred Artist: obiwan

Paying in: Nature egg

Notes: Character is a huge grump butt. The wilder the hair, the better ;)

Reference(s): http://orig10.deviantart.net/f4d3/f/2016/121/0/8/ddds_by_koobicorn-da0xi4k.png
@cosmicpoppies @obiwan
I hope you guys are still open ;w;

Preferred Artist: obiwan

Paying in: Nature egg

Notes: Character is a huge grump butt. The wilder the hair, the better ;)

Reference(s): http://orig10.deviantart.net/f4d3/f/2016/121/0/8/ddds_by_koobicorn-da0xi4k.png
@Koobi we sure are! Go ahead and send the egg when you're all set to grab a slot!
@Koobi we sure are! Go ahead and send the egg when you're all set to grab a slot!
@cosmicpoppies @obiwan

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure who to ping. So to understand correctly - you're closing after rollover and if I request a slot, it'll be considered a new order and thus declined? Just to make sure o:
@cosmicpoppies @obiwan

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure who to ping. So to understand correctly - you're closing after rollover and if I request a slot, it'll be considered a new order and thus declined? Just to make sure o:
@Cochise no worries, when in doubt pinging us both is your best bet! :^)

If I'm understanding your question right, the answer would be no. Any orders placed before rollover are totally valid and will be looked at, even if rollover comes and we haven't had a chance to respond yet! The catch is it has to be an order, as we don't reserve slots or anything!

@Cochise no worries, when in doubt pinging us both is your best bet! :^)

If I'm understanding your question right, the answer would be no. Any orders placed before rollover are totally valid and will be looked at, even if rollover comes and we haven't had a chance to respond yet! The catch is it has to be an order, as we don't reserve slots or anything!

1 2 3 4