Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Logan's Gijinka Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Nordlyssian haha, i usually don't but i had some time to get some art done! and he is very pretty i was excited to draw him uwu i'm glad you liked it!!! your other order should be finished later today or tomorrow i hope~
@Nordlyssian haha, i usually don't but i had some time to get some art done! and he is very pretty i was excited to draw him uwu i'm glad you liked it!!! your other order should be finished later today or tomorrow i hope~
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince

Aww that's great, I'm glad he inspired you ^_^ Happy to hear you had fun with him~

Absolutely love it!!

That's perfectly fine ^.^
@bearprince

Aww that's great, I'm glad he inspired you ^_^ Happy to hear you had fun with him~

Absolutely love it!!

That's perfectly fine ^.^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@bearprince

What type of drawing you want: Colored sketch + shaded :0
Link to your dragon: Anyone from here?
Reference of gijinka: See above :D?
Tumblr: Clonecakes!
Anything extra: Go wild >:y
@bearprince

What type of drawing you want: Colored sketch + shaded :0
Link to your dragon: Anyone from here?
Reference of gijinka: See above :D?
Tumblr: Clonecakes!
Anything extra: Go wild >:y
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone could i do Elliott Pendleton?
@Cloneclone could i do Elliott Pendleton?
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince

Sure thing :D!
@bearprince

Sure thing :D!
@Cloneclone okay cool, and is that a digital sketch you wanted or the pencil sketch?
@Cloneclone okay cool, and is that a digital sketch you wanted or the pencil sketch?
@bearprince

Oh shoot! So sorry for not specifying, my bad :'3 Pencil sketch if you don't mind? They look so nice.
@bearprince

Oh shoot! So sorry for not specifying, my bad :'3 Pencil sketch if you don't mind? They look so nice.
@Cloneclone You're fine! And thank you~ Okay, that'll be either 63kt or 75g!
@Cloneclone You're fine! And thank you~ Okay, that'll be either 63kt or 75g!
@bearprince
I'd love to get one of my oc Perrin, i just hope you don't consider them a anthro, but if so then its okay if you refuse my commission. ^3^

What type of drawing you want: Colored pencil shaded
Reference of gijinka: My Oc Perrin
Paying with gems or treasure: Treasure
Tumblr: I do not have a tumblr but if I post the photo to my toyhouse I'd love to have your tumblr to give credit to for the art work.
Anything extra: Nothing that I can think of but if you have questions feel free to ask!
@bearprince
I'd love to get one of my oc Perrin, i just hope you don't consider them a anthro, but if so then its okay if you refuse my commission. ^3^

What type of drawing you want: Colored pencil shaded
Reference of gijinka: My Oc Perrin
Paying with gems or treasure: Treasure
Tumblr: I do not have a tumblr but if I post the photo to my toyhouse I'd love to have your tumblr to give credit to for the art work.
Anything extra: Nothing that I can think of but if you have questions feel free to ask!
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
so pretty drawings..!
What type of drawing you want: colored pencil sketch
Link to your dragon: is an oc
Reference of gijinka: http://toyhou.se/319305.sia
Paying with gems or treasure: treasure!
Tumblr: http://sonnamede.tumblr.com/
Anything extra: nope!
so pretty drawings..!
What type of drawing you want: colored pencil sketch
Link to your dragon: is an oc
Reference of gijinka: http://toyhou.se/319305.sia