Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toldentop's Art Commissions!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Toldentops

May I be added to the pinglist, please? c:
@Toldentops

May I be added to the pinglist, please? c:
EZlaHu2.png
@Quickpaint-Sure thing!
@Quickpaint-Sure thing!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@SweetEkk0 Heya!
I calculated the price(and I assume a fullbody painting), the total will be 246000!
@SweetEkk0 Heya!
I calculated the price(and I assume a fullbody painting), the total will be 246000!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Toldentops

sounds perfect, I'll hold onto the cash until you're ready for me to send it!
@Toldentops

sounds perfect, I'll hold onto the cash until you're ready for me to send it!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0 Sounds good!
@SweetEkk0 Sounds good!
@Toldentops Hi there! How much would a headshot doodle of this guy be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46805331] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46805331&skin=28558&apparel=17910,15316,444,19637,15317,10379,472,28406&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url]
@Toldentops Hi there! How much would a headshot doodle of this guy be?

dragon?did=46805331&skin=28558&apparel=17910,15316,444,19637,15317,10379,472,28406&xt=dressing.png
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco It'd be 93 gems or 93000 treasure
I can put you on the pinglist, if you'd like, did you read my policy?
@TheEnderDraco It'd be 93 gems or 93000 treasure
I can put you on the pinglist, if you'd like, did you read my policy?
@Toldentops Your art is wonderful! Just wanted to let you know that I think you are severely undercharging for your art, especially for the fullbodies. Most artists charge anywhere from 1kg to 2kg for a lined piece and 2kg or more for a full color. Headshots are usually around the 1kg range, though a smaller piece like yours could be around 500g to 600g full color. I always think of the gem to usd conversions when thinking of art values. 100g is roughly equal to 1 usd. So pricing something at 1000g makes it worth roughly 10 usd. Of course, you can charge more for shading, apparel, genes, accents, whatever you wish. Most often prices depend on complexity of the piece the commissioner wants. Just kind of throwing out ideas here, I don't like to see great artists underprice themselves.
@Toldentops Your art is wonderful! Just wanted to let you know that I think you are severely undercharging for your art, especially for the fullbodies. Most artists charge anywhere from 1kg to 2kg for a lined piece and 2kg or more for a full color. Headshots are usually around the 1kg range, though a smaller piece like yours could be around 500g to 600g full color. I always think of the gem to usd conversions when thinking of art values. 100g is roughly equal to 1 usd. So pricing something at 1000g makes it worth roughly 10 usd. Of course, you can charge more for shading, apparel, genes, accents, whatever you wish. Most often prices depend on complexity of the piece the commissioner wants. Just kind of throwing out ideas here, I don't like to see great artists underprice themselves.
beSyfKR.png
@Ryuuna aaah thank you for the feedback! I'm always worrying about making my art affordable, since I myself can't really afford my own prices lmao
and now that I look at the conversion rate you are definitely right about undercharging haha
I've revamped my prices around 2 times now and I think it's due for a change
@Ryuuna aaah thank you for the feedback! I'm always worrying about making my art affordable, since I myself can't really afford my own prices lmao
and now that I look at the conversion rate you are definitely right about undercharging haha
I've revamped my prices around 2 times now and I think it's due for a change

@SweetEkk0

hey there! terribly sorry for the ping, but I'm wondering if you're still interested. I haven't worked on anything yet, as I've been putting off work for a while. If you would still like to move forward with commissions please let me know! I won't be able to work on them until summer, but this is mainly to check in. Thank you!

@SweetEkk0

hey there! terribly sorry for the ping, but I'm wondering if you're still interested. I haven't worked on anything yet, as I've been putting off work for a while. If you would still like to move forward with commissions please let me know! I won't be able to work on them until summer, but this is mainly to check in. Thank you!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21