Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Extravagantly Simple: closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@theravensheflys
@lunila

opening for a short time
@theravensheflys
@lunila

opening for a short time
up
up
@NotSoSimple would you take any Notn items as altanet payment?
@NotSoSimple would you take any Notn items as altanet payment?
@NotSoSimple
Type: Full Body
Flat/Shaded: Shaded
Paying with: Treasure
Skin tone: EX: Human, please see reference?
Link to subject: Link.
Details: Would like a pose that's wary looking, like she's fairly certain she's about to be in a fight. Could the strap that the bag and potion are attached to go around her waist, and be connected to the lower strap of the sword? I haven't got a specific pose in mind, both standing and kneeling are absolutely fine. Just a note that if you draw her from the back or side, there should be several more potions dangling from the bag strap!
@NotSoSimple
Flat/Shaded: Shaded
Skin tone: EX: Human, please see reference?
Link to subject: Link.
Details: Would like a pose that's wary looking, like she's fairly certain she's about to be in a fight. Could the strap that the bag and potion are attached to go around her waist, and be connected to the lower strap of the sword? I haven't got a specific pose in mind, both standing and kneeling are absolutely fine. Just a note that if you draw her from the back or side, there should be several more potions dangling from the bag strap!
@NotSoSimple
Flat/Shaded: Flat
Skin tone: Human
Link to subject:
My art of her, without wings (would prefer her to have them in the commission.) - http://i.imgur.com/YyQHY6X.jpg
Quick ref page thrown together (actor is Kat Dannings from two broke girls, for body ref) - http://i.imgur.com/F5wKAyp.png
Details: She's very happy go lucky, scales on her shoulders, down her spine, along the brow line, head dress is optional.

(First time making a FR order, do you take payment up front or?)
@NotSoSimple
Flat/Shaded: Flat
Skin tone: Human
Link to subject:
My art of her, without wings (would prefer her to have them in the commission.) - http://i.imgur.com/YyQHY6X.jpg
Quick ref page thrown together (actor is Kat Dannings from two broke girls, for body ref) - http://i.imgur.com/F5wKAyp.png
Details: She's very happy go lucky, scales on her shoulders, down her spine, along the brow line, head dress is optional.

(First time making a FR order, do you take payment up front or?)
@theravensheflys

it depends on what they are.
But I'm sure I can work something out with you ;)
If you are wanting a full body, don't worry if it gets full, I will give you a spot regardless.

@lunila
got it!
btw I adore how you outline the desires feel you want. I'm often left going "but is this character supposed to be happy orrrrr????"

@tehskitz
WINGS
*throws confetti*
I LOVE DOING WINGS.

You can send full payment upfront if you like, or you can send it when I get you the first set of lines. Or half now, half then. However works best for you, i just don't send the final piece until i get full payment ^-^

Also, everyone remember to look at my special deals section!
@theravensheflys

it depends on what they are.
But I'm sure I can work something out with you ;)
If you are wanting a full body, don't worry if it gets full, I will give you a spot regardless.

@lunila
got it!
btw I adore how you outline the desires feel you want. I'm often left going "but is this character supposed to be happy orrrrr????"

@tehskitz
WINGS
*throws confetti*
I LOVE DOING WINGS.

You can send full payment upfront if you like, or you can send it when I get you the first set of lines. Or half now, half then. However works best for you, i just don't send the final piece until i get full payment ^-^

Also, everyone remember to look at my special deals section!
@NotSoSimple

Wonderful! Based on one of your comments to someone else, I'm going to go ahead and send full now via 1-way CR. If you prefer it sent via another method, let me know and I can adjust! I'm so glad that was useful information ^_^
@NotSoSimple

Wonderful! Based on one of your comments to someone else, I'm going to go ahead and send full now via 1-way CR. If you prefer it sent via another method, let me know and I can adjust! I'm so glad that was useful information ^_^
@lunila

a 1w trade is fine ^-^ I will mark you down as paid!
@lunila

a 1w trade is fine ^-^ I will mark you down as paid!
@NotSoSimple Thank you! i had a busy time lately. Its so nice of you to save/let me have a slot. Should i Pm you what i have?
@NotSoSimple Thank you! i had a busy time lately. Its so nice of you to save/let me have a slot. Should i Pm you what i have?
@theravensheflys
go for it
@theravensheflys
go for it
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15