Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 20kt digital paint busts! [slots full]
1 2 3 4
@StarrySeas
Hope is not lost! :D

What is your budget?
Maybe a mix of art and gems or treasure?
@StarrySeas
Hope is not lost! :D

What is your budget?
Maybe a mix of art and gems or treasure?
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@UnicornChild132 - hmmm, I'm trying not to spend more than 50kt-100kt on single dragons anymore while I'm rebuilding my clan/lore stuff haha, so somewhere around there for treasure and for art I'd be open to pretty much anything c:
@UnicornChild132 - hmmm, I'm trying not to spend more than 50kt-100kt on single dragons anymore while I'm rebuilding my clan/lore stuff haha, so somewhere around there for treasure and for art I'd be open to pretty much anything c:
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
@Starryseas
Hmm...
Arighty!
How much art would you do if I also asked for 100KT?

EDIT: ahhh, just realized there was a typo in the ping
@Starryseas
Hmm...
Arighty!
How much art would you do if I also asked for 100KT?

EDIT: ahhh, just realized there was a typo in the ping
@UnicornChild132 - Hey there so sorry for my delay! I get busy on the weekends x.x
But I could do 100kt (or equivalent in gems if you prefer) and 100-150kt worth of art for the second half of payment; going off my bust prices that would around 5 busts, or double the price of a bust for a full body. Amount of full bodies & busts would be up to you, within the range of about 100-150kt. What do you think?
@UnicornChild132 - Hey there so sorry for my delay! I get busy on the weekends x.x
But I could do 100kt (or equivalent in gems if you prefer) and 100-150kt worth of art for the second half of payment; going off my bust prices that would around 5 busts, or double the price of a bust for a full body. Amount of full bodies & busts would be up to you, within the range of about 100-150kt. What do you think?
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
@Starryseas
I was hoping to get a little more for him, also, do you do gijinkas?
@Starryseas
I was hoping to get a little more for him, also, do you do gijinkas?
@UnicornChild132 - That's fair, he has great colors, what amount of art in addition to the 100kt were you look for c: ? And yeah I love gijinkas! I don't have many examples but I do have a very quick sketch of my fae Hekaate in some fancy wear and other examples of human drawings on my art tumblr
@UnicornChild132 - That's fair, he has great colors, what amount of art in addition to the 100kt were you look for c: ? And yeah I love gijinkas! I don't have many examples but I do have a very quick sketch of my fae Hekaate in some fancy wear and other examples of human drawings on my art tumblr
@StarrySeas
I'm not sure...
That's a really awesome gijinka!
@StarrySeas
I'm not sure...
That's a really awesome gijinka!
@StarrySeas
How much would you price him at?
@StarrySeas
How much would you price him at?
@UnicornChild132 - Sorry for another delay, but I'm gonna have to take another hiatus from FR for a bit to work on freelance & paypal commissions. A walnut fruit fell from a tree and completely shattered my back windshield and the costs to replace it are monstrous x____x
really sorry to have to back out of trying to buy him but I have to focus on this. Sorry again and thanks for your patience!
@UnicornChild132 - Sorry for another delay, but I'm gonna have to take another hiatus from FR for a bit to work on freelance & paypal commissions. A walnut fruit fell from a tree and completely shattered my back windshield and the costs to replace it are monstrous x____x
really sorry to have to back out of trying to buy him but I have to focus on this. Sorry again and thanks for your patience!
@StarrySeas

Best of luck, my friend!
@StarrySeas

Best of luck, my friend!
1 2 3 4