Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Build a Gijinka Workshop / closed
1 2 3 4
@birdfairy,

I've started work now so you can send now, or after, I don't mind!
@birdfairy,

I've started work now so you can send now, or after, I don't mind!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece Payment Offer: Detailed Shading and Primary Gene: 50kt (I think XD) Breed: Pearlcatcher Hair: Side Cut Outfit: Mage Jar: Her pearl instead of jar (that is acceptable right?) Dragon Ref/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24328314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243284/24328314_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras: Could her mage clothes be colored in dark blues, blacks, or purples like her cloak?
@masterpiece

Payment Offer: Detailed Shading and Primary Gene: 50kt (I think XD)
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Hair: Side Cut
Outfit: Mage
Jar: Her pearl instead of jar (that is acceptable right?)
Dragon Ref/s:

24328314_350.png

Extras: Could her mage clothes be colored in dark blues, blacks, or purples like her cloak?
@MortalQuiche,

Thanks for ordering! Adding you to the slots now.
@MortalQuiche,

Thanks for ordering! Adding you to the slots now.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece

Alright, thank you, I'll send payment immediately, if that's okay :D.
@masterpiece

Alright, thank you, I'll send payment immediately, if that's okay :D.
[center][size=2]@birdfairy, Yours is done! I will get you a smaller version if you need one, haha! It came out a lot larger than anticipated. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/a2e30d7cd2c7e0318c9bae1c58d2802b/tumblr_oe7x8yFp8n1smhgvbo1_1280.png[/img][/size][/center]
@birdfairy,

Yours is done! I will get you a smaller version if you need one, haha! It came out a lot larger than anticipated.
tumblr_oe7x8yFp8n1smhgvbo1_1280.png
@masterpiece Payment Offer: Gems. c: Breed: Human base, with detailed shading. No primary/tert. Hair: Ringlets. Outfit: Fantasy. Jar: Custom - Spiders, please! Dragon Ref/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=979675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9797/979675_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras: She has freckles, and large, round glasses, like [url=http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/0/b/new-women-men-large-oversized-metal-frame-clear-lens-round-circle-eye-glasses-bce2b1694ae0f889070b5b11954c6cc5.jpg]these[/url]. Custom Section! Refs for Any Customs: As described above, [url=http://www.girlsgonehair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Oscar-de-la-Renta-Bridal-2013-bridal-curly-red-hair-1.jpg]this sort[/url] of complextion/colors? And for the dress to be black with maize/grey trimmings. Payment for Customs: A total of 30g? Are You Happy for This Custom to Be Included in the Shop for Everyone?: Sure. (: Total Payment: 60g, I think!
@masterpiece
Payment Offer: Gems. c:
Breed: Human base, with detailed shading. No primary/tert.
Hair: Ringlets.
Outfit: Fantasy.
Jar: Custom - Spiders, please!
Dragon Ref/s:

979675_350.png

Extras: She has freckles, and large, round glasses, like these.

Custom Section!
Refs for Any Customs: As described above, this sort of complextion/colors? And for the dress to be black with maize/grey trimmings.
Payment for Customs: A total of 30g?
Are You Happy for This Custom to Be Included in the Shop for Everyone?: Sure. (:
Total Payment: 60g, I think!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Thank you so much for ordering! Everything is fine, except that first ref won't work for me.
Ah, she has the same complexion as me, haha.

I have a phobia of spiders, so I won't be looking up any refs... They may not be 100% anatomically correct but I can still do them for you.

How many freckles? Because I have them all over my face AND body, would you like something similar? Red heads tend to get them on any area exposed to the sun.

OH and would you like Fire eyes?
@Grune,

Thank you so much for ordering! Everything is fine, except that first ref won't work for me.
Ah, she has the same complexion as me, haha.

I have a phobia of spiders, so I won't be looking up any refs... They may not be 100% anatomically correct but I can still do them for you.

How many freckles? Because I have them all over my face AND body, would you like something similar? Red heads tend to get them on any area exposed to the sun.

OH and would you like Fire eyes?
@masterpiece
Oh, I'm sorry!
Does this img work?

I don't mind if they're anatomically correct.
Spiders are not my favorite either, but she studies them and so I thought it might be a nice idea.

All over, like these. (:

And fire eyes is perfect!
Thank you so much for your accommodations.
@masterpiece
Oh, I'm sorry!
Does this img work?

I don't mind if they're anatomically correct.
Spiders are not my favorite either, but she studies them and so I thought it might be a nice idea.

All over, like these. (:

And fire eyes is perfect!
Thank you so much for your accommodations.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Oh wow, I am in love with how she came out!! I will definitely be back for more :P Could you send me one with a 500px height, possibly?
crowish.gif
@Grune,
That one worked, thanks!
No problem, will get to work once the commission ahead of you in the queue is done!

@birdfairy,
I look forward to it! Here's a 500px height version. Make sure you save it to your machine, so that you don't ever lose it!
@Grune,
That one worked, thanks!
No problem, will get to work once the commission ahead of you in the queue is done!

@birdfairy,
I look forward to it! Here's a 500px height version. Make sure you save it to your machine, so that you don't ever lose it!
1 2 3 4