Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MOVED! [Link inside!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@CityTurtle

Oh, these ones look lovely! Thank you so much!

And yeah, that's fine! How many do you need?
@CityTurtle

Oh, these ones look lovely! Thank you so much!

And yeah, that's fine! How many do you need?
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop

No problem! I'm glad you like them!

Maybe around 3? I'd tag you in the post on the new shop where I post them n stuff if that's alright.
@Nonstop

No problem! I'm glad you like them!

Maybe around 3? I'd tag you in the post on the new shop where I post them n stuff if that's alright.
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

Alright! These ones shouldn't be too hard, I think.

Link to Dragon: Envy
What you want to see: Green tints/images would be good on everything. I feel like envy would be a hard emotion to convey, but for some reason, I feel like images of windows could be good? And/or piles of items or money or something.

Link to Dragon: Gluttony
What you want to see: For some reason I imagine an image of a very nice steak would work really well as a centerpiece, lmao. He's def got other facets to him than that, though, like his love of libraries/books. I'm thinking maybe a podium or something, too, since he likes public speaking. His design is also based off old English kings, so maybe some regalia?

Link to Dragon: Simon
What you want to see: His profile is filled out, so there's lotsa info there. Maybe images of prosthetics or gears would be nice, and probably clouds (pinkish clouds?), since Pegan is a city in the sky. Maybe something to do with government or bureaucracy would be cool, too!

me: these shouldn't be hard
me: *suddenly gets super specific* wait crap
@CityTurtle

Alright! These ones shouldn't be too hard, I think.

Link to Dragon: Envy
What you want to see: Green tints/images would be good on everything. I feel like envy would be a hard emotion to convey, but for some reason, I feel like images of windows could be good? And/or piles of items or money or something.

Link to Dragon: Gluttony
What you want to see: For some reason I imagine an image of a very nice steak would work really well as a centerpiece, lmao. He's def got other facets to him than that, though, like his love of libraries/books. I'm thinking maybe a podium or something, too, since he likes public speaking. His design is also based off old English kings, so maybe some regalia?

Link to Dragon: Simon
What you want to see: His profile is filled out, so there's lotsa info there. Maybe images of prosthetics or gears would be nice, and probably clouds (pinkish clouds?), since Pegan is a city in the sky. Maybe something to do with government or bureaucracy would be cool, too!

me: these shouldn't be hard
me: *suddenly gets super specific* wait crap
NY105Sx.gif
@CityTurtle
omg i love it. i love the glowsticks. i love all of it, but especially the glowsticks. thank you, it's perfect.
@CityTurtle
omg i love it. i love the glowsticks. i love all of it, but especially the glowsticks. thank you, it's perfect.
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
@Milkweed
I'm glad you like it so much! :D

@Nonstop
Challenge accepted >:)
It'll take a bit of time to do them since I'm going to be playing around with format, so keep that in mind.
@Milkweed
I'm glad you like it so much! :D

@Nonstop
Challenge accepted >:)
It'll take a bit of time to do them since I'm going to be playing around with format, so keep that in mind.
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

No worries! I can't wait to see the new style and shop!
@CityTurtle

No worries! I can't wait to see the new style and shop!
NY105Sx.gif
@Pymn

I finished up your orders! Once you send over payment I'll send you links to them (they both contain blood so I won't post the images here)
@Pymn

I finished up your orders! Once you send over payment I'll send you links to them (they both contain blood so I won't post the images here)
lightfull.png
@Vinsmoke

I'm about to start your order!
@Vinsmoke

I'm about to start your order!
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle Wehey! No hurries or worries! ^^
@CityTurtle Wehey! No hurries or worries! ^^
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@vinsmoke

I got super excited doing your order so I finished it up. I'll post it once you send over payment!
@vinsmoke

I got super excited doing your order so I finished it up. I'll post it once you send over payment!
lightfull.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19