Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Funny Face Dragons (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TechnoMagic
oh my god
My pretty cinnamon roll is perfect now
a m a z i n g
@TechnoMagic
oh my god
My pretty cinnamon roll is perfect now
a m a z i n g
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@FluffyTundras
I live for these responses. I am glad I could capture the perfection of your cinnamon roll. Thank you!
@FluffyTundras
I live for these responses. I am glad I could capture the perfection of your cinnamon roll. Thank you!
xYjY92X.jpg____________________________tumblr_oo7t9kyRmI1u4i9xlo1_250.png
@TechnoMagic My fandragon Reaper here is too serious. Please make him very unserious when you are all finished up with the others. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26244836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262449/26244836_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TechnoMagic

My fandragon Reaper here is too serious. Please make him very unserious when you are all finished up with the others. :3

26244836_350.png
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

Gabe?
Is that you?
I thought you were dead?
How are you alive!?
I visited your grave even!
Sick digs though.
Why are you looking at me like that?
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

*has a one-sided conversation with your dragon for hours*

Take this as a god freaking yes I want to draw your dragon Reaper.
@NovaRaptor

Gabe?
Is that you?
I thought you were dead?
How are you alive!?
I visited your grave even!
Sick digs though.
Why are you looking at me like that?
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

*has a one-sided conversation with your dragon for hours*

Take this as a god freaking yes I want to draw your dragon Reaper.
@TechnoMagic

A fellow Overwatch fan... *hallelujah intensifies in the background*

I totally don't have a McCree and a Genji too, nope

I await the final result, make him beautiful for me. :3
@TechnoMagic

A fellow Overwatch fan... *hallelujah intensifies in the background*

I totally don't have a McCree and a Genji too, nope

I await the final result, make him beautiful for me. :3
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor
I totally did not already know that by looking through your whole liar and reading your entire clan profile page. Not at all.

*sips meme tea*
Do you need any help with your Mccree dragon? PM if you do I would love to help perfect him.
@NovaRaptor
I totally did not already know that by looking through your whole liar and reading your entire clan profile page. Not at all.

*sips meme tea*
Do you need any help with your Mccree dragon? PM if you do I would love to help perfect him.
@TechnoMagic

No dead giveaways there, nope, not at all... I have a discord for the OW players/enthusiasts of FR if you would like to join, I can PM you the link! We're very active and very friendly!

*totally not drinking meme-orade*

Omg if you would love to help make McCree beautiful I would love that! As a Warframe player(game reference intensifies) it is my duty to follow fashion frame code of honor! I'll send you a PM.
@TechnoMagic

No dead giveaways there, nope, not at all... I have a discord for the OW players/enthusiasts of FR if you would like to join, I can PM you the link! We're very active and very friendly!

*totally not drinking meme-orade*

Omg if you would love to help make McCree beautiful I would love that! As a Warframe player(game reference intensifies) it is my duty to follow fashion frame code of honor! I'll send you a PM.
4eULBaO.png
@TechnoMagic
I finally have a decent reference of my RP character, so I'm coming back! I would love to see her angry c: Polish symbols aren't allowed on FR, so if you her name is here c:
@TechnoMagic
I finally have a decent reference of my RP character, so I'm coming back! I would love to see her angry c: Polish symbols aren't allowed on FR, so if you her name is here c:
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@TechnoMagic [i]I have a great need omg[/i] Can I get Ryder here with a sorta smug or cocky look? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19518222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195183/19518222_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TechnoMagic
I have a great need omg
Can I get Ryder here with a sorta smug or cocky look? :D

19518222_350.png

c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
@FluffyTundras
I can make her most angry. Thank you for giving me a link to her name so at least in the drawing it will be accurate.
@FluffyTundras
I can make her most angry. Thank you for giving me a link to her name so at least in the drawing it will be accurate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9