Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Human/Gijinka Sketches
1 2 3 4 5
@blueberrypodoboo [img]http://i.imgur.com/svSaMUy.png[/img] what a lovely man.
@blueberrypodoboo
svSaMUy.png
what a lovely man.
@Mishakiara
Character Name: Creux
Reference: http://m.imgur.com/BKko2uT
Personality: A confused or calm expression, if possible.
Offer: 25kT
Other: Nope! :)
@Mishakiara
Character Name: Creux
Reference: http://m.imgur.com/BKko2uT
Personality: A confused or calm expression, if possible.
Offer: 25kT
Other: Nope! :)
@Mishakiara
Character Name: Saifur Cloudstrife
Reference:http://ursard.deviantart.com/art/SaifurRef-593369284 I would like to see a full body, lined, colored piece of her as a Wizard. I'm making a character based on her for PathFinder.
Personality:She's usually goofy, but in the context of the game, she's a very deep thinking, inquisitive and investigative person
Offer:120kt
Other: Her staff would have a blue crystal and her gown would be grey wearing a blue pendant. If you feel you need more, let me know.
@Mishakiara
Character Name: Saifur Cloudstrife
Reference:http://ursard.deviantart.com/art/SaifurRef-593369284 I would like to see a full body, lined, colored piece of her as a Wizard. I'm making a character based on her for PathFinder.
Personality:She's usually goofy, but in the context of the game, she's a very deep thinking, inquisitive and investigative person
Offer:120kt
Other: Her staff would have a blue crystal and her gown would be grey wearing a blue pendant. If you feel you need more, let me know.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Limbic
Commission accepted. I'll get to your sketch soon enough <3
Question though: I see the uh, 'cut along the line' looking thing. Should I add this in my art somehow or nah?
@Limbic
Commission accepted. I'll get to your sketch soon enough <3
Question though: I see the uh, 'cut along the line' looking thing. Should I add this in my art somehow or nah?
@Mishakiara
You can if you want to, but it isn't necessary!
@Mishakiara
You can if you want to, but it isn't necessary!
@Saifur1982
Whoops, okay hello I see your new post now.
I will have to deny this commission; the price is too low for the effort, and I'm not accepting properly outlined commissions since they're a lot of time.
I would be willing to do a waist up / torso colored sketch. I would also need to have a picture reference of the outfit / pendant you'd like her to be wearing.
I would also like to add that if you would like this: animalistic heads are not my specialty so I cannot guarantee it'll look the best.
@Saifur1982
Whoops, okay hello I see your new post now.
I will have to deny this commission; the price is too low for the effort, and I'm not accepting properly outlined commissions since they're a lot of time.
I would be willing to do a waist up / torso colored sketch. I would also need to have a picture reference of the outfit / pendant you'd like her to be wearing.
I would also like to add that if you would like this: animalistic heads are not my specialty so I cannot guarantee it'll look the best.
@Mishakiara Thank you for responding. I understand the reasoning, and I thought that might be the case. Worst you could say is no, though, right?
@Mishakiara Thank you for responding. I understand the reasoning, and I thought that might be the case. Worst you could say is no, though, right?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@mishakiara Could I get two art pieces? One of her dragon head and one of her as a human? I can pay 100kt or 100gems, plus a tip if I really like it ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5212079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52121/5212079_350.png[/img] [/url] Her personality and such are in her bio. She is the leader of a clan that fights for the Arenji (RNG) in the hopes that one day they can usurp the current gods. She is dark, broody, short-tempered but will slay anyone who lays a claw on her adopted child Occulus. She is bitter with a practically non-existent soft side who fights with strength rather than magic, unlike a normal fae, despite the fact that she is so small and spindley compared to, say, her guardian. Human: I feel like it'd be cool if she was drawn in darker colors, so her eyes pop a lot. Id prefer in the human version if the daredevil cover wasn't on so you could color her eyes plague red (although it'd be super cool if you could incorporate the eye on the cover somehow! Not necessary but cool). I always picture her super small and skinny with short black hair and a kind of sharp and dangerous yet broody look, like a petite punk but still dangerous. She is supposed to be the leader of a clan fighting to usurp the gods after all! Dragon: If possible I would like the daredevil cover and fedora to be on her in this version. It doesn't have to be much more than her head. Same as above with her look - I don't think I can ever picture her smiling. She's been hurt a lot and trusts very few but she fights tooth and nail for Arenji. I would like a little of the skin she's wearing to be visible on her face, as she has been infected, but it doesn't cover all of her. Edit: I can take off any of her apparel if you need for refrence. Just let me know - I know the mask covers quite a bit of her face.
@mishakiara
Could I get two art pieces? One of her dragon head and one of her as a human? I can pay 100kt or 100gems, plus a tip if I really like it ;)

5212079_350.png

Her personality and such are in her bio. She is the leader of a clan that fights for the Arenji (RNG) in the hopes that one day they can usurp the current gods. She is dark, broody, short-tempered but will slay anyone who lays a claw on her adopted child Occulus. She is bitter with a practically non-existent soft side who fights with strength rather than magic, unlike a normal fae, despite the fact that she is so small and spindley compared to, say, her guardian.

Human: I feel like it'd be cool if she was drawn in darker colors, so her eyes pop a lot. Id prefer in the human version if the daredevil cover wasn't on so you could color her eyes plague red (although it'd be super cool if you could incorporate the eye on the cover somehow! Not necessary but cool). I always picture her super small and skinny with short black hair and a kind of sharp and dangerous yet broody look, like a petite punk but still dangerous. She is supposed to be the leader of a clan fighting to usurp the gods after all!
Dragon: If possible I would like the daredevil cover and fedora to be on her in this version. It doesn't have to be much more than her head. Same as above with her look - I don't think I can ever picture her smiling. She's been hurt a lot and trusts very few but she fights tooth and nail for Arenji. I would like a little of the skin she's wearing to be visible on her face, as she has been infected, but it doesn't cover all of her.

Edit: I can take off any of her apparel if you need for refrence. Just let me know - I know the mask covers quite a bit of her face.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan
I can do sketches of these, yeah~
If you can take a screenshot of her without her cover and upload it to imgur that'd be helpful for the human version! If you want to try and do a quick google search for some sorta outfit and/or hair style it might help me draw the most accurate gijinka of her <3
@SilianClan
I can do sketches of these, yeah~
If you can take a screenshot of her without her cover and upload it to imgur that'd be helpful for the human version! If you want to try and do a quick google search for some sorta outfit and/or hair style it might help me draw the most accurate gijinka of her <3
@mishakiara
I'll get it to you in the morning! Thanks!
@mishakiara
I'll get it to you in the morning! Thanks!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
1 2 3 4 5