Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 183 184
@exorceyes

Thank you so much for communicating for your friend!
Hope you and your loved ones stay safe~ <3
@exorceyes

Thank you so much for communicating for your friend!
Hope you and your loved ones stay safe~ <3
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
I have been staying safe and bored and binge watching anime while reading about samurai. I hope everything is going well with you. The world is a crazy place right now.

This took way too much thought. A mobile anime full was so tempting, but could I get a realistic colored face of Melanthios without his antlers?
@onionbulb
I have been staying safe and bored and binge watching anime while reading about samurai. I hope everything is going well with you. The world is a crazy place right now.

This took way too much thought. A mobile anime full was so tempting, but could I get a realistic colored face of Melanthios without his antlers?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
Good to hear you're staying safe! ^^
I'll get the lovely boy drawn~
Does he look Japanese?
@Icystorm
Good to hear you're staying safe! ^^
I'll get the lovely boy drawn~
Does he look Japanese?
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@exorceyes

Hi again, I had some questions~ ^^

Just to make sure, does the character have no facial hair?
Also, what color are the dots under his eyes? Are they moles or are they facial piercings? :3
@exorceyes

Hi again, I had some questions~ ^^

Just to make sure, does the character have no facial hair?
Also, what color are the dots under his eyes? Are they moles or are they facial piercings? :3
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
Yes. ^^ At least I like to imagine he looks Japanese since he has a fitting theme.
@onionbulb
Yes. ^^ At least I like to imagine he looks Japanese since he has a fitting theme.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@onionbulb

Yes, no facial hair! Also, the dots are part of his eye markings, so they'll be gold like the markings :0c (Like the ones you did on my oc's before!)
@onionbulb

Yes, no facial hair! Also, the dots are part of his eye markings, so they'll be gold like the markings :0c (Like the ones you did on my oc's before!)
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@onionbulb
WHEEZING
Sorry it took me so long!! I'd love to get an uncolored anime halfbody of this boy O:
@onionbulb
WHEEZING
Sorry it took me so long!! I'd love to get an uncolored anime halfbody of this boy O:
JZfZaEI.png
@Icystorm @exorceyes
Sweet, got it! :D

@YetDarker
Ooh, sounds fun!
I'm super excited to start on him! =D
@Icystorm @exorceyes
Sweet, got it! :D

@YetDarker
Ooh, sounds fun!
I'm super excited to start on him! =D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb Tbh if you're down to give him yer own coloring, I'd love to upgrade to mobile anime full-body o: If you are here's his dergin profile for his deets [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9571564] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95716/9571564_350.png[/img] [/url]
@onionbulb
Tbh if you're down to give him yer own coloring, I'd love to upgrade to mobile anime full-body o:
If you are here's his dergin profile for his deets

9571564_350.png
JZfZaEI.png
@exorceyes He's far from done, but here's a quick lil WIP! He'll probably be finished by tomorrow ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/zm1fZms.png[/img] Is your friend okay with the smirk? If not, that's totally okay and i can literally wipe the smirk off his face 8D
@exorceyes

He's far from done, but here's a quick lil WIP!

He'll probably be finished by tomorrow ^^

zm1fZms.png

Is your friend okay with the smirk? If not, that's totally okay and i can literally wipe the smirk off his face 8D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 183 184