Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! CLOSED (Read Description!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]For those who might have came a bit too late, my friend DragonKwest and I have set up a collaborative shop! Feel free to check it out [u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1966087#post_1966087]here![/url][/u] Hello everyone! I'm fairly new on FR, and need to earn treasure! Being an artist, I thought, "Why not advertise my work and do commissions for in-game currency? Here are a couple of examples of my work! If my stuff is too big or too small, I totally understand and can fix my canvas size to your liking. [center][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/842f44b9661146119ef490f5d03ffd02/tumblr_ob5duwTOoM1szkg9eo1_1280.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.picresize.com/images/2016/08/17/tLw4Z.png[/img][/center] If my style of gijinkas aren't what you like, we could discuss what you'd want to see from me, and I'll gladly deliver! Prices are negotiable from 10K treasure and up, and I can't wait to talk with anyone willing to commission me. With love, Chance
For those who might have came a bit too late, my friend DragonKwest and I have set up a collaborative shop!
Feel free to check it out here!
Hello everyone! I'm fairly new on FR, and need to earn treasure! Being an artist, I thought, "Why not advertise my work and do commissions for in-game currency?

Here are a couple of examples of my work! If my stuff is too big or too small, I totally understand and can fix my canvas size to your liking.
tumblr_ob5duwTOoM1szkg9eo1_1280.png
tLw4Z.png

If my style of gijinkas aren't what you like, we could discuss what you'd want to see from me, and I'll gladly deliver!

Prices are negotiable from 10K treasure and up, and I can't wait to talk with anyone willing to commission me.

With love,
Chance
[size=2]@ChancellorOButts That first example of the scruffier gijinka is adorable! Are you working off of existing designs or making them? If the latter this cutie is long overdue for some art. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19556556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195566/19556556_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChancellorOButts

That first example of the scruffier gijinka is adorable! Are you working off of existing designs or making them? If the latter this cutie is long overdue for some art.

19556556_350.png
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
Also I work off of real dragons from the site. Finn (Ridgeback) and James (Wildclaw) are actually in my lair.
That Tundra dragon is super cute though! <3 Would you like a commission of him?
@Houndour
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
Also I work off of real dragons from the site. Finn (Ridgeback) and James (Wildclaw) are actually in my lair.
That Tundra dragon is super cute though! <3 Would you like a commission of him?
@ChancellorOButts
Of course!
Ohh, I mean existing gijinka designs! Do I need to provide one or do you design them yourself? :3
Yes, I'd love to get my little grave digger. If he could appear shaggy/scruffy/a little dirty that would be super cool! He's also one of the younger dergin's, so about teen age.
@ChancellorOButts
Of course!
Ohh, I mean existing gijinka designs! Do I need to provide one or do you design them yourself? :3
Yes, I'd love to get my little grave digger. If he could appear shaggy/scruffy/a little dirty that would be super cool! He's also one of the younger dergin's, so about teen age.
@Houndour
Oh, I design the gijinkas myself. Lol, sorry for the misunderstanding!
And of course! I love drawing them all scruffy and cute like that btw. I'm already getting ideas!
How much would you be willing to pay for his gijinka? it's all negotiable too, in case 10K is too much for you to spend and stuff. I want to make sure I don't overprice my work!
@Houndour
Oh, I design the gijinkas myself. Lol, sorry for the misunderstanding!
And of course! I love drawing them all scruffy and cute like that btw. I'm already getting ideas!
How much would you be willing to pay for his gijinka? it's all negotiable too, in case 10K is too much for you to spend and stuff. I want to make sure I don't overprice my work!
@ChancellorOButts
Scruff is the best stuff around. I look forward to it!
How about 25k? You should be asking more hon, not less! :3
@ChancellorOButts
Scruff is the best stuff around. I look forward to it!
How about 25k? You should be asking more hon, not less! :3
@Houndour
True! I'm super excited for my first commission!
And 25K sounds perfect to me! Thank you so much for that though, I'm just always scared I overprice ;-;
Also, I usually take an average of around 2 hours to a day to finish my art, just so you know.
@Houndour
True! I'm super excited for my first commission!
And 25K sounds perfect to me! Thank you so much for that though, I'm just always scared I overprice ;-;
Also, I usually take an average of around 2 hours to a day to finish my art, just so you know.
@ChancellorOButts
I'm very excited to see he it turns out <3 I'm happy work with you!
Nah, don't be. It's easier to overprice and work your way down to something agreeable I think. You don't want to overwork yourself for too little.
No rush! That's perfectly reasonable. Just let me know when to send the mons~
@ChancellorOButts
I'm very excited to see he it turns out <3 I'm happy work with you!
Nah, don't be. It's easier to overprice and work your way down to something agreeable I think. You don't want to overwork yourself for too little.
No rush! That's perfectly reasonable. Just let me know when to send the mons~
@Houndour
Oh, by the way! How big would you like the canvas size to be? My default in my art program is 20in by 25in. I just don't want it to end up being to big for his bio.
@Houndour
Oh, by the way! How big would you like the canvas size to be? My default in my art program is 20in by 25in. I just don't want it to end up being to big for his bio.
@ChancellorOButts
Admittedly I have no idea what sizing is. Perhaps something like the size of Dasva's picture? I can easily resize it solely for his bio, too, and keep the original larger file!
@ChancellorOButts
Admittedly I have no idea what sizing is. Perhaps something like the size of Dasva's picture? I can easily resize it solely for his bio, too, and keep the original larger file!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7