Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tannos' Art Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@tannos

Oh it's amazing! The tiny floofs~ Mama all nice~

Just amazing : D
@tannos

Oh it's amazing! The tiny floofs~ Mama all nice~

Just amazing : D
@CalicoProfessor Here you go!

3fWxSk0.jpg
@CalicoProfessor Here you go!

3fWxSk0.jpg
MpSIvUv.png
@tannos
OH WOW! I love him! He's so gloriously perfect! Thank you! <3
@tannos
OH WOW! I love him! He's so gloriously perfect! Thank you! <3
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
@CalicoProfessor I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for letting me draw your handsome boy!
@CalicoProfessor I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for letting me draw your handsome boy!
MpSIvUv.png
@EpikBri
@Voronwis
@GreyMoth
@Salathielly
@Rap

I just wanted to give you all an update - I am still working on your commissions, however I just caught a nasty virus and am feeling very ill. This may delay things for a short period. Thank you all for your business, I apologize for the delay ^.^ I will get back on track asap!
@EpikBri
@Voronwis
@GreyMoth
@Salathielly
@Rap

I just wanted to give you all an update - I am still working on your commissions, however I just caught a nasty virus and am feeling very ill. This may delay things for a short period. Thank you all for your business, I apologize for the delay ^.^ I will get back on track asap!
MpSIvUv.png
@Tannos

Aww, feel better soon! <3
@Tannos

Aww, feel better soon! <3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Tannos No worries at all, please feel free to take your time. I hope you get better soon!
@Tannos No worries at all, please feel free to take your time. I hope you get better soon!
hEedqrx.png
@Salathielly @Rap Thank you both very much for your well-wishes!
@Salathielly @Rap Thank you both very much for your well-wishes!
MpSIvUv.png
@Tannos
Don't worry about the commissions until you've completely recovered. We can wait. Get better soon
@Tannos
Don't worry about the commissions until you've completely recovered. We can wait. Get better soon
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis Thank you so much for understanding ^.^
@Voronwis Thank you so much for understanding ^.^
MpSIvUv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18