Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me make you art [CLOSED]
1 2 3

Hello everyone, it's been a while. Regardless, I am back and ready to be active once again. I have literally ZERO treasure or gems and need to work myself back up to having a good old gold hoard once again ;3
So I will draw ANYTHING for yall. Here's my instagram for kind of examples on the direction my art is going lately? Bribe me i suppose.
P.S. I'd love to start talking to people on here more!! Please message me even if you don't want art :-)

Edit: CLOSED for now but please still feel free to chat on this thread or even just say hi :-)

Hello everyone, it's been a while. Regardless, I am back and ready to be active once again. I have literally ZERO treasure or gems and need to work myself back up to having a good old gold hoard once again ;3
So I will draw ANYTHING for yall. Here's my instagram for kind of examples on the direction my art is going lately? Bribe me i suppose.
P.S. I'd love to start talking to people on here more!! Please message me even if you don't want art :-)

Edit: CLOSED for now but please still feel free to chat on this thread or even just say hi :-)
DREAMLAND HATCHERY
@pastelplantboy I'm a stranger to the art boards here, so I'm afraid I wouldn't quite know where to begin with bribes or a request. (Are there specific things you enjoy drawing at this time?) In any case, just wanted to say your art is lovely and welcome back to Flight Rising. ( :
@pastelplantboy I'm a stranger to the art boards here, so I'm afraid I wouldn't quite know where to begin with bribes or a request. (Are there specific things you enjoy drawing at this time?) In any case, just wanted to say your art is lovely and welcome back to Flight Rising. ( :
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@pastelplantboy your art is lovely omg :0
do you have any prices in mind? I am sadly terrible at these things xD regardless I would love to commission you for something!!
@pastelplantboy your art is lovely omg :0
do you have any prices in mind? I am sadly terrible at these things xD regardless I would love to commission you for something!!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@pastelplantboy
I'd love to get art from you, but I concur with the people above me.
@pastelplantboy
I'd love to get art from you, but I concur with the people above me.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Rest @Valka @BlackCosmos Thank you all for the warm welcome :'-) Right now I'm really into character design, especially rendering designs for humanoid characters. However I also enjoy drawing more anthro based things that retain alot of human-like qualities? On top of all that I've also recently been doing some furry art for friends. So any of that is what I believe I can draw best for you all! I've seen some amazing artists pricing their commissions around 50k treasure, but i believe that is to much to ask for my art. So I was thinking something along the lines of 25k for whatever you want me to draw you? and if its really really simple then I'll only ask for 15k or so? And of course if you believe these prices to be unreasonably cheap feel free to tip xD
@Rest @Valka @BlackCosmos Thank you all for the warm welcome :'-) Right now I'm really into character design, especially rendering designs for humanoid characters. However I also enjoy drawing more anthro based things that retain alot of human-like qualities? On top of all that I've also recently been doing some furry art for friends. So any of that is what I believe I can draw best for you all! I've seen some amazing artists pricing their commissions around 50k treasure, but i believe that is to much to ask for my art. So I was thinking something along the lines of 25k for whatever you want me to draw you? and if its really really simple then I'll only ask for 15k or so? And of course if you believe these prices to be unreasonably cheap feel free to tip xD
DREAMLAND HATCHERY
@pastelplantboy I think if you raised your prices over time as you gained more interest I think that could work for you, I've seen some artists do that :0
@pastelplantboy I think if you raised your prices over time as you gained more interest I think that could work for you, I've seen some artists do that :0
@pastelplantboy I would really love to commision you though! Not sure exactly what for, but if you have slots I would love to have one ;u;
@pastelplantboy I would really love to commision you though! Not sure exactly what for, but if you have slots I would love to have one ;u;
@Valka Yes, of course. Request anything you want. Maybe you have an OC or two you would like me to illustrate? Or a special dragon you would like me to design a gijinka for?
@Valka Yes, of course. Request anything you want. Maybe you have an OC or two you would like me to illustrate? Or a special dragon you would like me to design a gijinka for?
DREAMLAND HATCHERY
I'd love for you to design this bun a gijinka. I'd love sie to have dreads. As for expression, sie's a psychopath... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260339/26033873_350.png[/img] @Pastelplantboy
I'd love for you to design this bun a gijinka. I'd love sie to have dreads. As for expression, sie's a psychopath...

26033873_350.png

@Pastelplantboy
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@pastelplantboy Such lovely art!! :) I have 2 characters you could choose from, so you can draw the one that speaks to you the most (I do like gijinka's and anthro's ^^) The first one is my dragon Fai: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21201870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212019/21201870_350.png[/img][/url] She's a piratecaptain of the ship Stalker's Fury (I know she isn't dressed like it x) ) But I think this little piece of background could give you some inspiration The other character I have is Astrae: http://pho.to/AH3Bs She was my first fursona and this is the only piece of art I have of her. She's really more fluffy and puppy-like. And the jasmineflower-branches on her hind and tail don't really have enough flowers in the picture above. :) Let me know how much I owe you and go nuts with one of them ^^
@pastelplantboy

Such lovely art!! :) I have 2 characters you could choose from, so you can draw the one that speaks to you the most (I do like gijinka's and anthro's ^^)
The first one is my dragon Fai:

21201870_350.png

She's a piratecaptain of the ship Stalker's Fury (I know she isn't dressed like it x) ) But I think this little piece of background could give you some inspiration

The other character I have is Astrae:
http://pho.to/AH3Bs
She was my first fursona and this is the only piece of art I have of her. She's really more fluffy and puppy-like. And the jasmineflower-branches on her hind and tail don't really have enough flowers in the picture above. :)

Let me know how much I owe you and go nuts with one of them ^^
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 3