Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshots for 60 embers!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@vinsmoke Thank you! And absolutely, but full-body or headshot? Apparel included? Signed or unsigned? And what size would you like it to be?
@vinsmoke Thank you! And absolutely, but full-body or headshot? Apparel included? Signed or unsigned? And what size would you like it to be?
395cJmc.png
@Springleaf I know you said that you'd prefer a Sumi-e style, but the tool that I use for that wasn't working for some reason :(. Either way, I hope you like it! Feel free to tell me exactly what you might want to be changed or fixed! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OXWDuBP.jpg[/img] png version 500x500: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mxNihzn.png[/img] I'll try to get the male imp to you asap!
@Springleaf I know you said that you'd prefer a Sumi-e style, but the tool that I use for that wasn't working for some reason :(. Either way, I hope you like it! Feel free to tell me exactly what you might want to be changed or fixed!

OXWDuBP.jpg

png version 500x500:

mxNihzn.png

I'll try to get the male imp to you asap!
395cJmc.png
@thedovahtamer I like how sparkly she is! Her colors are really good and I love how you inplemented Opal. :) Just a few things:

The Opal, could you include the bit of yellow (banana) shimmer in it? The three colors are kind of important.

Could you make her antlers longer, though? They seem really short, in the official art the antlers are about double the length of the head. So I'd like them extneded, it's fine if they reach out of the picture.

Similary if you could make the stem of the flower a tiny bit longer (on the left side of her mouth) that would be nice. (And make the stem green?)

Also, her whiskers: could you make them a bit slimmer but therefore add two more on each side like in the official artwork? (Two short ones and one long one going beyond the picture.)

I hope this dosen't make you two much work. Thank you!
@thedovahtamer I like how sparkly she is! Her colors are really good and I love how you inplemented Opal. :) Just a few things:

The Opal, could you include the bit of yellow (banana) shimmer in it? The three colors are kind of important.

Could you make her antlers longer, though? They seem really short, in the official art the antlers are about double the length of the head. So I'd like them extneded, it's fine if they reach out of the picture.

Similary if you could make the stem of the flower a tiny bit longer (on the left side of her mouth) that would be nice. (And make the stem green?)

Also, her whiskers: could you make them a bit slimmer but therefore add two more on each side like in the official artwork? (Two short ones and one long one going beyond the picture.)

I hope this dosen't make you two much work. Thank you!
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@springleaf Okie dokie! Give me today to fix her up and I'll have Galean done sometime tomorrow, if that sounds good? Also, are you fine with her spring breeze?
@springleaf Okie dokie! Give me today to fix her up and I'll have Galean done sometime tomorrow, if that sounds good? Also, are you fine with her spring breeze?
395cJmc.png
@thedovahtamer sounds good. :)

The Spring breeze background looks good, I like them leaves themyelves, but maybe it's a tad busy.

Hmm... could you remove some of the leaves and make it look more like a gust of wind brushing some leaves past her and not leaves everywhere? Right now it looks more like a leaf flowerfall than a breeze.

The Spring breeze background looks good, I like them leaves themyelves, but maybe it's a tad busy.

Hmm... could you remove some of the leaves and make it look more like a gust of wind brushing some leaves past her and not leaves everywhere? Right now it looks more like a leaf flowerfall than a breeze.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png

kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@springleaf You got it :)
@springleaf You got it :)
395cJmc.png
@vinsmoke It's alright lol :) And that definitely sounds do-able and I'll use my standard size of about 1900 x 1200. In terms of time, I can get to your dragon Saturday or maybe Friday if I'm lucky!
@vinsmoke It's alright lol :) And that definitely sounds do-able and I'll use my standard size of about 1900 x 1200. In terms of time, I can get to your dragon Saturday or maybe Friday if I'm lucky!
395cJmc.png
@springleaf Is this better? [img]http://i.imgur.com/5vrYD6Z.jpg[/img]
@springleaf Is this better?

5vrYD6Z.jpg
395cJmc.png
@thedovahtamer yes, that is better. :) (It reminds me of enamel art)
@thedovahtamer yes, that is better. :) (It reminds me of enamel art)
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17