Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PERMANENTLY CLOSED pwyw reviws
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@browncoatparadox Of course! I'll put you down for a slot. I have one person ahead of you, but I should be able to do your review fairly soon. Just send payment whenever.
@browncoatparadox Of course! I'll put you down for a slot. I have one person ahead of you, but I should be able to do your review fairly soon. Just send payment whenever.
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@Balaeniceps @browncoatparadox Sorry to you guys that I've been taking a while on your reviews! I've been dealing with some bad chronic pain that has made stuff a bit tough, but I'll try to get to them asap.
@Balaeniceps @browncoatparadox Sorry to you guys that I've been taking a while on your reviews! I've been dealing with some bad chronic pain that has made stuff a bit tough, but I'll try to get to them asap.
@roses That's okay, I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for the update :)
@roses That's okay, I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for the update :)
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@roses

No problem, taking care of yourself is your first priority! Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you feel better soon.
@roses

No problem, taking care of yourself is your first priority! Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you feel better soon.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@Balaeniceps @browncoatparadox

I'm so sorry for the huge wait on these reviews- my life has been a bit out of control, but it's finally starting to calm down. I'll try to aim for both of your reviews being finished by tomorrow night. (though it may take a bit longer for you browncoat since yours is going to be fairly in depth)

If either of you would like, I totally understand wanting a refund for how long I've taken. Thank you so much for your patience.

I'm so sorry for the huge wait on these reviews- my life has been a bit out of control, but it's finally starting to calm down. I'll try to aim for both of your reviews being finished by tomorrow night. (though it may take a bit longer for you browncoat since yours is going to be fairly in depth)

If either of you would like, I totally understand wanting a refund for how long I've taken. Thank you so much for your patience.
@roses

Shiny! Feel free to keep the payment- you still did the work, even if it took you a while to get around to it. Life happens.
@roses

Shiny! Feel free to keep the payment- you still did the work, even if it took you a while to get around to it. Life happens.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif

Sent you both refunds! I will get to your reviews but my mental health has been rocky and I haven't been able to finish either so I didn't feel fair to keep payment without knowing when I can complete your pieces. Thank you so much!

Sent you both refunds! I will get to your reviews but my mental health has been rocky and I haven't been able to finish either so I didn't feel fair to keep payment without knowing when I can complete your pieces. Thank you so much!
@Cantata For a large part my health is still rocky, so I am unfortunately unable to boot this shop back up- likely until summer, it depends. However, I can definitely fit in a one dragon wish rising review! :D Very fun! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42921980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429220/42921980_350.png[/img] [/url] To start with, Cantata is just a visually stunning dragon. I usually shy away from doubles and triples, but honestly, with his apparel and skin he's so visually unique I don't think that's even sort of an issue. I absolutely adore that peach glimmer... It's so surprisingly golden, and goes so well with the accent and gold apparel. In general, that accent is just amazing. With the carrot skink and spinner it literally blends in- I initially found myself surprised that skink had such lovely eyeliner, haha. He only has a few pieces of apparel, but with a busy accent and genes, I feel like this is the perfect amount. It all seems so carefully chosen. I adore the cloak and headpiece, especially. This dragon really comes off as a piece of art to me. I really enjoy reviewing and getting a good look at him! I find this isn't uncommon with one or few dragon lairs (though it seems you're in the process of rebooting)- it's always so careful with how they handle the dragons they love. I wish I could be as selective, haha. The plague unusual eyes really suit him. Initially I thought they were earth with how dark they are. I really enjoy them. His bio layout is very nice- certainly perfect for his colors and his elegant demeanor, along with just being filled out quite nicely! I really like the quote you chose for him. I adore his unique lore. I wish I was in a state of mind to say much more about it, but it really is interesting. I like the concept of a minor god, and something about a spiral feels absolutely fitting for the type of god he is. It's also just such sweet lore... I adore lore that has to do with hatchlings! His lore made me smile, and was so carefully and dearly written. It made me smile. It made me almost feel nostalgic, down to Earth. It's the perfect length, and I like that it's almost from the point of view of someone archiving his existence. Thank you for sharing such a lovely dragon!
@Cantata For a large part my health is still rocky, so I am unfortunately unable to boot this shop back up- likely until summer, it depends. However, I can definitely fit in a one dragon wish rising review! :D Very fun!

42921980_350.png

To start with, Cantata is just a visually stunning dragon. I usually shy away from doubles and triples, but honestly, with his apparel and skin he's so visually unique I don't think that's even sort of an issue. I absolutely adore that peach glimmer... It's so surprisingly golden, and goes so well with the accent and gold apparel. In general, that accent is just amazing. With the carrot skink and spinner it literally blends in- I initially found myself surprised that skink had such lovely eyeliner, haha. He only has a few pieces of apparel, but with a busy accent and genes, I feel like this is the perfect amount. It all seems so carefully chosen. I adore the cloak and headpiece, especially. This dragon really comes off as a piece of art to me. I really enjoy reviewing and getting a good look at him! I find this isn't uncommon with one or few dragon lairs (though it seems you're in the process of rebooting)- it's always so careful with how they handle the dragons they love. I wish I could be as selective, haha. The plague unusual eyes really suit him. Initially I thought they were earth with how dark they are. I really enjoy them.

His bio layout is very nice- certainly perfect for his colors and his elegant demeanor, along with just being filled out quite nicely! I really like the quote you chose for him. I adore his unique lore. I wish I was in a state of mind to say much more about it, but it really is interesting. I like the concept of a minor god, and something about a spiral feels absolutely fitting for the type of god he is. It's also just such sweet lore... I adore lore that has to do with hatchlings! His lore made me smile, and was so carefully and dearly written. It made me smile. It made me almost feel nostalgic, down to Earth. It's the perfect length, and I like that it's almost from the point of view of someone archiving his existence.

Thank you for sharing such a lovely dragon!
Bump! I'm back in the right mindset to do reviews, and have decided to have less slots in order to ensure nobody waits any longer than necessary.
Bump! I'm back in the right mindset to do reviews, and have decided to have less slots in order to ensure nobody waits any longer than necessary.
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24