Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 178 179
@moosesushi
BINGUS
sdhfsdjklsdf thank you!!
would you like me to pose bingus like the meme he's from?
@moosesushi
BINGUS
sdhfsdjklsdf thank you!!
would you like me to pose bingus like the meme he's from?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore
you're welcome!!
and you've got complete free rein so if you want to pose him like the meme you can but if you don't want to that's also all good!
@Dovalore
you're welcome!!
and you've got complete free rein so if you want to pose him like the meme you can but if you don't want to that's also all good!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi
okay, got it!
please dm me your paypal email ^^
@Moosesushi
okay, got it!
please dm me your paypal email ^^
@SookieJane thank you for ordering! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/914060744948060220/happy_snap_sookiejane.png[/img][/center]
@SookieJane
thank you for ordering!
happy_snap_sookiejane.png
AWWW, how adorable! thank you so much!!! <33
AWWW, how adorable! thank you so much!!! <33
AHHHH they both came out stunning!! Thank you so much for drawing my kids I love your art style very much~ QwQ No worries, he looks so cute wrapped up with the string <3 [s][sub](Also apologies if you had tried accepting the CR and it didn’t went through- I forgot to pull out more gem from my vault >_< it should work now! And if you actually haven’t scratch this sidenote-[/sub][/s] edit/ just realised that the cr was accepted beforehand ASDFAA so blur... please ignore my sidenot [emoji=skull]
AHHHH they both came out stunning!! Thank you so much for drawing my kids I love your art style very much~ QwQ

No worries, he looks so cute wrapped up with the string <3

(Also apologies if you had tried accepting the CR and it didn’t went through- I forgot to pull out more gem from my vault >_< it should work now! And if you actually haven’t scratch this sidenote-

edit/ just realised that the cr was accepted beforehand ASDFAA so blur... please ignore my sidenot
7bfJZaP.png
i noticed all the trello frc slots were empty, so i hope its alright to order! if not please let me know ^^; (also would 2 characters be 1000g or less? i wasnt sure with your description stating that additional characters would be 8usd, if that applied to gems as well. regardless im happy to pay the amount required!) [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: mynnthia [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: signature buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70238776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702388/70238776_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: please include their accent and apparel! (feel free to disregard the teardrop apparel if its too small, and the lightning charm) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67223917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672240/67223917_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: please include apparel! though if it gets too cluttered, feel free to disregard some of the plumed apparel pieces
i noticed all the trello frc slots were empty, so i hope its alright to order! if not please let me know ^^; (also would 2 characters be 1000g or less? i wasnt sure with your description stating that additional characters would be 8usd, if that applied to gems as well. regardless im happy to pay the amount required!)

username: mynnthia
payment method: gems
order type: signature buddy

character(s):
70238776_350.png

note: please include their accent and apparel! (feel free to disregard the teardrop apparel if its too small, and the lightning charm)

character(s):
67223917_350.png

note: please include apparel! though if it gets too cluttered, feel free to disregard some of the plumed apparel pieces
@mynnthia
sure!
and thank you for pointing that out, the discount only applies to usd orders, i'll have to make note of that in the future
are there any poses and/or expressions you'd like for your characters?
@mynnthia
sure!
and thank you for pointing that out, the discount only applies to usd orders, i'll have to make note of that in the future
are there any poses and/or expressions you'd like for your characters?
@Dovalore happy/smiling expressions if possible! id like the spiral to have her eyes visible though so you can see the primal eye effects

no preference for pose :) whatever looks best to you!

please let me know when i should cr the payment, and what to include in the note!
@Dovalore happy/smiling expressions if possible! id like the spiral to have her eyes visible though so you can see the primal eye effects

no preference for pose :) whatever looks best to you!

please let me know when i should cr the payment, and what to include in the note!
@mynnthia
understood, payment can be sent whenever you're ready!
the note should be something along the lines of, "for two signature buddies" or anything that indicates that it's an art order ^^
@mynnthia
understood, payment can be sent whenever you're ready!
the note should be something along the lines of, "for two signature buddies" or anything that indicates that it's an art order ^^
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 178 179