Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 178 179
@Salvation
my apologies! frc slots are currently closed
i could put you on the pinglist when they do open if you'd like
@Salvation
my apologies! frc slots are currently closed
i could put you on the pinglist when they do open if you'd like
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
I love your art so much ;-; I've had this forum bookmarked for so long and finally found a character I wanted to commission. So, would you be up to doing this? [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Azalia [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: usd kofi [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: chibi flat [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885971802512314388/886581461547909140/Mocha.png?width=708&height=464]Mocha[/url] She is a spirit in an old library that gets barely used. I imagine her as a shy cinnamon roll type of character. [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: I'd like a transparent background.
I love your art so much ;-; I've had this forum bookmarked for so long and finally found a character I wanted to commission. So, would you be up to doing this?

username: Azalia
payment method: usd kofi
order type: chibi flat

character(s): Mocha
She is a spirit in an old library that gets barely used. I imagine her as a shy cinnamon roll type of character.
note: I'd like a transparent background.
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
@Azalia
AISDGIYASDHASDJ oh my god thank you!!
yeah! i can do that, is there any specific pose you have in mind?
@Azalia
AISDGIYASDHASDJ oh my god thank you!!
yeah! i can do that, is there any specific pose you have in mind?
No pose in mind, you can do whatever you want! I'll send the payment now?
No pose in mind, you can do whatever you want! I'll send the payment now?
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
@Azalia
okay!
@Azalia
okay!
@texeoghea hi! how's this? pose altered slightly so he looks like he's about to hug someone [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/886625158054420540/elytron_texeoghea.png[/img][/center]
@texeoghea
hi! how's this?
pose altered slightly so he looks like he's about to hug someone
elytron_texeoghea.png
@Azalia thank you for ordering! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/886663789066465330/mocha_azalia.png[/img][/center]
@Azalia
thank you for ordering!
mocha_azalia.png
Thank you so much ;-; My baby looking adorable as heck! Everything about it is just pure perfection. She looks like she might start crying if you yell at her and I love it.
Thank you so much ;-; My baby looking adorable as heck! Everything about it is just pure perfection. She looks like she might start crying if you yell at her and I love it.
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
[quote name="Dovalore" date="2021-09-12 07:56:07" ] @texeoghea hi! how's this? pose altered slightly so he looks like he's about to hug someone [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/886625158054420540/elytron_texeoghea.png[/img][/center] [/quote] he looks so good, thank you so much!!!! my friend LOVES it!
Dovalore wrote on 2021-09-12 07:56:07:
@texeoghea
hi! how's this?
pose altered slightly so he looks like he's about to hug someone
elytron_texeoghea.png
he looks so good, thank you so much!!!! my friend LOVES it!
@Dovalore That's alright! I was staring at the slots trying to figure out if it was open or not (I've seen stores with different methods), thanks for clarifying! I'd love to be on the pinglist! :)
@Dovalore That's alright! I was staring at the slots trying to figure out if it was open or not (I've seen stores with different methods), thanks for clarifying! I'd love to be on the pinglist! :)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 178 179