Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 178 179
@Dovalore

Wow! Is it possible to order something similar to that? A signature?

If so, how much would that cost compared to signature buddies?
@Dovalore

Wow! Is it possible to order something similar to that? A signature?

If so, how much would that cost compared to signature buddies?
y0YshUu.png
@Dovalore happy/serene expression for the spiral! thank you so much, ill send over a cr!
@Dovalore happy/serene expression for the spiral! thank you so much, ill send over a cr!
@Enoch
i actually did consider offering signatures in this style, but i've never really been sure of what to ask price-wise since there are a lot more elements i'd have to consider (background, possible additional characters, manually dividing up the image etc)
my current thoughts on it right now are leaning towards it being strictly usd due to complexity, but i could do one for you for gems as sort of a testing ground?
@Enoch
i actually did consider offering signatures in this style, but i've never really been sure of what to ask price-wise since there are a lot more elements i'd have to consider (background, possible additional characters, manually dividing up the image etc)
my current thoughts on it right now are leaning towards it being strictly usd due to complexity, but i could do one for you for gems as sort of a testing ground?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore

I'd love to test with you!
I'm not looking for a lot of elements regarding my signature so it would be a good place to start.

How many gems do you think we should agree on?
I would be happy to come to a price that we both agree on.
I don't want to short you on anything.
@Dovalore

I'd love to test with you!
I'm not looking for a lot of elements regarding my signature so it would be a good place to start.

How many gems do you think we should agree on?
I would be happy to come to a price that we both agree on.
I don't want to short you on anything.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch okay! i'm going to give an estimate based on my own signature here: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/895219080821374986/sig_me.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/895219148630654996/sig_art.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/895219224761470976/sig_cuties.png[/img][/center] details[LIST] [*]470x100 pixels [*] two characters (catboy, sea serpent) and one prominent object on the right (coin) [*] full background [*] divided into three parts [/LIST] the two characters alone would cost 1kg based off the price of signature buddies, no price for the coin since it's simple and could be considered part of the background as a whole speaking of which, i'd say the price of a background would be dependent on complexity but i'd put the base price of one at 1.5kg unless it's a solid colour, gradient or very minimal (simple shapes on a solid base, transparent etc) dividing up the parts into different images would be an additional cost if you'd like me to do it on your behalf (100g base? will depend on how many slices i have to make) also the one i currently have right now doesn't account for columns/stacking because i think that would reduce its maximum height to 98px instead of 100px because fr code seems to add a border around the height? not too sure about width, i don't think i'm willing to do something as complex as that anytime soon so the total cost of my own signature would be 2.5-2.6kg
@Enoch
okay! i'm going to give an estimate based on my own signature here:
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_cuties.png

details
  • 470x100 pixels
  • two characters (catboy, sea serpent) and one prominent object on the right (coin)
  • full background
  • divided into three parts

the two characters alone would cost 1kg based off the price of signature buddies, no price for the coin since it's simple and could be considered part of the background as a whole
speaking of which, i'd say the price of a background would be dependent on complexity but i'd put the base price of one at 1.5kg unless it's a solid colour, gradient or very minimal (simple shapes on a solid base, transparent etc)
dividing up the parts into different images would be an additional cost if you'd like me to do it on your behalf (100g base? will depend on how many slices i have to make)
also the one i currently have right now doesn't account for columns/stacking because i think that would reduce its maximum height to 98px instead of 100px because fr code seems to add a border around the height? not too sure about width, i don't think i'm willing to do something as complex as that anytime soon

so the total cost of my own signature would be 2.5-2.6kg
@Dovalore

Thank you so much for the payment details!
I'm going to write up the details for my signature next and using the price list, I will give you a good idea for the overall price.

Expect the form in a few minutes.
@Dovalore

Thank you so much for the payment details!
I'm going to write up the details for my signature next and using the price list, I will give you a good idea for the overall price.

Expect the form in a few minutes.
y0YshUu.png
@Dovalore [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Enoch [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: Gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: Signature [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter/gallery [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: Alright, I'm looking for a fairly simple signature. One character in particular simplified as a chibi OR signature buddy. No background, I would prefer transparent please. No links, I would prefer no division either. Just a basic image of a signature buddy or chibi drawn to a full signature size. But what makes this different from a signature buddy is that the NAME of the character will also be written next to it. Think similar to your title picture. I'm willing to pay 900 gems for this.
@Dovalore
username: Enoch
payment method: Gems
order type: Signature

character(s): https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter/gallery

note: Alright, I'm looking for a fairly simple signature. One character in particular simplified as a chibi OR signature buddy.
No background, I would prefer transparent please.
No links, I would prefer no division either.

Just a basic image of a signature buddy or chibi drawn to a full signature size. But what makes this different from a signature buddy is that the NAME of the character will also be written next to it. Think similar to your title picture.

I'm willing to pay 900 gems for this.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
sounds reasonable to me!
do you have any expression in mind?
@Enoch
sounds reasonable to me!
do you have any expression in mind?
@Dovalore

Maybe an angry expression or a slightly feral looking.
Let me know when to send the payment!

Thank you so much for accepting this experimental commission!
@Dovalore

Maybe an angry expression or a slightly feral looking.
Let me know when to send the payment!

Thank you so much for accepting this experimental commission!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
np! i hope it'll turn out to your liking when i'm done
please send cr with payment and a note regarding your order
@Enoch
np! i hope it'll turn out to your liking when i'm done
please send cr with payment and a note regarding your order
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 178 179