Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodles' Scribery - Writing for Currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Finally getting back to a better turnaround, so I'm rewarding myself with a bump.
Finally getting back to a better turnaround, so I'm rewarding myself with a bump.
Oh wait. I remember what I was bumping for. I'm taking Glowing Embers, y'all. Feel free to hit me up once you find yourself sitting on extra in this coming week.
Oh wait. I remember what I was bumping for. I'm taking Glowing Embers, y'all. Feel free to hit me up once you find yourself sitting on extra in this coming week.
@msnoodles
ALRIGHT because I love your writing too much and I just recently found a Shadow Egg, I am back for more!

Username: Reginapis
Service: I actually want to leave this one to you; a bio or a short story.
Currency: Shadow egg! and more treasure if you'd like.
Length: If it's a bio for Jamie, then at least a medium and length depends on how much you can get from the notes I have on him.

The short story, on the other hand.. Want to take a gander at him and Pomona on a "mission?" Maybe an extended version of the one you put in her bio.

I don't have a preference for either; it's up to you which one you'd like!

Details: Narrative once more be it the bio or story.

for the story:
I don't really care on whose perspective it's described in. I like how you did the tone in Pomona's bio, but I wouldn't mind if you took a more serious turn with this one.

for Jamie's Bio:
Unafraid to indulge himself, has accidental spurts of magic whenever he threw a fit / had intense mood swings (which was often). Adores and constantly stood up for his adoptive younger sister whenever she was bullied. He brawls only when defending his family and no other reason else. Aware of her slow descent into the underground syndicate business, and teams up with her in the occasional mission to get rid of those hunting their father down. Smokes to destress (as a human anyways), also takes up boxing courtesy of his familiar.

Apprenticed under his Uncle Phosphor's watchful tutelage in the world of espionage, and taught the ways of the noble societies he often infiltrates. The teacher-student duo tends to get competitive with their work whenever Hesperus and Pomona present a challenge. The sole way to get the four under control is to bring Euterpe, Daene, or Vertex in.

quirks, headcanons, and other things
  • good friends with Snowshroud, Currant, and Antonio. Despises Sabino.
  • he is always severely underestimated in his abilities of a songster because of his appearance. but those who had seen him put his abilities to use (which happens only in the rarest occasions) know that his suave tone of voice transfers right over to him singing and is basically the equivalent of a siren. don't make him mad.
  • his earrings, which he never takes off, were a gift from Pomona.
  • he hates sweet things with a passion, much to Pomona's dismay. the only sweet thing he'll tolerate are fruits.
  • he and his mother sometimes have days just for the two of them, because try as he might others' doubts about his abilities plague his mind constantly and his mother always quell those worries.

Extras:
@msnoodles
ALRIGHT because I love your writing too much and I just recently found a Shadow Egg, I am back for more!

Username: Reginapis
Service: I actually want to leave this one to you; a bio or a short story.
Currency: Shadow egg! and more treasure if you'd like.
Length: If it's a bio for Jamie, then at least a medium and length depends on how much you can get from the notes I have on him.

The short story, on the other hand.. Want to take a gander at him and Pomona on a "mission?" Maybe an extended version of the one you put in her bio.

I don't have a preference for either; it's up to you which one you'd like!

Details: Narrative once more be it the bio or story.

for the story:
I don't really care on whose perspective it's described in. I like how you did the tone in Pomona's bio, but I wouldn't mind if you took a more serious turn with this one.

for Jamie's Bio:
Unafraid to indulge himself, has accidental spurts of magic whenever he threw a fit / had intense mood swings (which was often). Adores and constantly stood up for his adoptive younger sister whenever she was bullied. He brawls only when defending his family and no other reason else. Aware of her slow descent into the underground syndicate business, and teams up with her in the occasional mission to get rid of those hunting their father down. Smokes to destress (as a human anyways), also takes up boxing courtesy of his familiar.

Apprenticed under his Uncle Phosphor's watchful tutelage in the world of espionage, and taught the ways of the noble societies he often infiltrates. The teacher-student duo tends to get competitive with their work whenever Hesperus and Pomona present a challenge. The sole way to get the four under control is to bring Euterpe, Daene, or Vertex in.

quirks, headcanons, and other things
  • good friends with Snowshroud, Currant, and Antonio. Despises Sabino.
  • he is always severely underestimated in his abilities of a songster because of his appearance. but those who had seen him put his abilities to use (which happens only in the rarest occasions) know that his suave tone of voice transfers right over to him singing and is basically the equivalent of a siren. don't make him mad.
  • his earrings, which he never takes off, were a gift from Pomona.
  • he hates sweet things with a passion, much to Pomona's dismay. the only sweet thing he'll tolerate are fruits.
  • he and his mother sometimes have days just for the two of them, because try as he might others' doubts about his abilities plague his mind constantly and his mother always quell those worries.

Extras:
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis Oh man, a tough choice, but Pomona's bio was a blast and a story like that sounds super fun! Did you have a particular length in mind, or is it more like "whatever it comes up to"?
@Reginapis Oh man, a tough choice, but Pomona's bio was a blast and a story like that sounds super fun! Did you have a particular length in mind, or is it more like "whatever it comes up to"?
@msnoodles
Yep! You got full control how long you'd like it to be.
@msnoodles
Yep! You got full control how long you'd like it to be.
VvxKiBP.png
Username: SebasChan Service: Bio! Currency: 50kt Length: 500 words at most Details: I imagine this dragon is somewhat powerful within the clan, please write in third person and relate to the plague flight :D thank you!! Extras: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13535322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135354/13535322_350.png[/img] [/url] @msnoodles
Username: SebasChan
Service: Bio!
Currency: 50kt
Length: 500 words at most
Details: I imagine this dragon is somewhat powerful within the clan, please write in third person and relate to the plague flight :D thank you!!
Extras:

13535322_350.png

@msnoodles
@mettatongeo
You got it! Slotting you in. :D
@mettatongeo
You got it! Slotting you in. :D
@msnoodles [s]this is so late aa[/s] [b]Service:[/b] Bio [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure and embers if that's okay with you :o [b]Length:[/b] At least 500 words is good enough for me! [b]Details:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23758522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237586/23758522_350.png[/img] [/url] There's more details in his bio (Though I can provide more if need be), and I'd like for it to be in third person please. [b]Extras:[/b] Can't think of anything at the moment for extras <:0
@msnoodles
this is so late aa
Service: Bio
Currency: Treasure and embers if that's okay with you :o
Length: At least 500 words is good enough for me!
Details:

23758522_350.png

There's more details in his bio (Though I can provide more if need be), and I'd like for it to be in third person please.
Extras: Can't think of anything at the moment for extras <:0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Taarnfalk @mettatongeo @SnailMuffin @Reginapis Pinging the people I've got slotted in to apologize for the radio silence on my end! Some time-sensitive projects took me away from fun dragon stuff this week, but I'll try to get everyone's pieces by this weekend.
@Taarnfalk @mettatongeo @SnailMuffin @Reginapis Pinging the people I've got slotted in to apologize for the radio silence on my end! Some time-sensitive projects took me away from fun dragon stuff this week, but I'll try to get everyone's pieces by this weekend.
@msnoodles thanks for the update :-). Looking forward to the bios
@msnoodles thanks for the update :-). Looking forward to the bios
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7