Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~MahuruRaji's Art Shop~ { PINGLIST }
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@CanisMajoris

Aaah thank you, I'll add you right away~! ^ v^
@CanisMajoris

Aaah thank you, I'll add you right away~! ^ v^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Cause I'm deffinitely buying some art once this shop opens!! And btw your art is gorgeous!! <3
@MahuruRaji I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Cause I'm deffinitely buying some art once this shop opens!! And btw your art is gorgeous!! <3
irjPdAT.png
@MahuruRaji Can I be added to your pinglist, please :D
@MahuruRaji Can I be added to your pinglist, please :D
@Catkiol

Aaah oml, thank you, you're so sweet ;; v;; <33 aah I'll add you right away! hopefully, I can open up again soon! ; 0;

@Bewildebeest

Aaah absolutely, thanks, I'll add you now! ^ v^
@Catkiol

Aaah oml, thank you, you're so sweet ;; v;; <33 aah I'll add you right away! hopefully, I can open up again soon! ; 0;

@Bewildebeest

Aaah absolutely, thanks, I'll add you now! ^ v^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
@MahuruRaji
Can I be added to your ping list? Your art is beautiful :D
@MahuruRaji
Can I be added to your ping list? Your art is beautiful :D
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Nighthydra

Aaaaw thank you so much!!! ;; w;;
I'll add you right away! ^ v^ /
@Nighthydra

Aaaaw thank you so much!!! ;; w;;
I'll add you right away! ^ v^ /
@MahuruRaji - !!! You're style is perfect! May I be added to your pinglist too, please? Also, are your bribes updated?
@MahuruRaji - !!! You're style is perfect! May I be added to your pinglist too, please? Also, are your bribes updated?
@Spazzifras

Aaah thank you so much!! Q AQ I'll add you right away!!
haha, funny you should say that, I literally just checked the list 5 minutes ago and thought to myself 'gosh these are so out of date' ;; v;; so with that, I think I might go in and fix them up! that being said, at least like more than half of those items still apply so it's not too out of date.
@Spazzifras

Aaah thank you so much!! Q AQ I'll add you right away!!
haha, funny you should say that, I literally just checked the list 5 minutes ago and thought to myself 'gosh these are so out of date' ;; v;; so with that, I think I might go in and fix them up! that being said, at least like more than half of those items still apply so it's not too out of date.
@MahuruRaji

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@MahuruRaji

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@NickelDragons Sure thing! I'll add you right away! ^ v^
@NickelDragons Sure thing! I'll add you right away! ^ v^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15