Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/Humanoid/Human Colored Busts
1 2 3
[center][i]Hey, I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing it right! I'm in dire need of cash in real life and Flight Rising so I decide to start doing commissions, hopefully it goes well! I'm just doing colored busts for now, but i'll get up to doing waist-ups and fully-body drawings later.[/i] [/center] My Prices are: $7 USD (PayPal only)/ 700 G/ 550kt Examples: [center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ed84013f76cce24e610e44fb5b7ef81b/tumblr_oaqlkeanQ01v0wlo7o1_540.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/f3a667518306d91e6a25bbe1e8a074a2/tumblr_oaqlm52XJ71v0wlo7o1_540.png[/img] [/center] [center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/46762ba55b34d8d99ba5b49f1a70e85b/tumblr_oaqljq9iLP1v0wlo7o1_500.png[/img][/center] [center]I'll do gijinka/humanoid/full-fledged human versions of your dragons, ocs, pokemon or anything similiar! You can ping me, message me, or message me on my tumblr: dragonsandcoins.tumblr.com to get a hold of me. If you're interested please give me a link or post what you want a drawing of, the creatures personality, any references, and if you want, something specific you'd want to make sure is in the drawing (short/long hair, curly, a big nose, etc.) Also tell me what form of payment you'll be doing! :3 Once I receive the payment, I'll start drawing! The piece will be completed within 7 days. I'll start by doing 5 pieces and see where it goes from there![/center] [center] [b]SLOTS 1. CLOSED 2.CLOSED 3.CLOSED 4.CLOSED 5.OPEN [/b][/center]
Hey, I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing it right! I'm in dire need of cash in real life and Flight Rising so I decide to start doing commissions, hopefully it goes well! I'm just doing colored busts for now, but i'll get up to doing waist-ups and fully-body drawings later.

My Prices are: $7 USD (PayPal only)/ 700 G/ 550kt

Examples:
tumblr_oaqlkeanQ01v0wlo7o1_540.png

tumblr_oaqlm52XJ71v0wlo7o1_540.png

tumblr_oaqljq9iLP1v0wlo7o1_500.png

I'll do gijinka/humanoid/full-fledged human versions of your dragons, ocs, pokemon or anything similiar!

You can ping me, message me, or message me on my tumblr: dragonsandcoins.tumblr.com to get a hold of me.

If you're interested please give me a link or post what you want a drawing of, the creatures personality, any references, and if you want, something specific you'd want to make sure is in the drawing (short/long hair, curly, a big nose, etc.) Also tell me what form of payment you'll be doing! :3

Once I receive the payment, I'll start drawing! The piece will be completed within 7 days.

I'll start by doing 5 pieces and see where it goes from there!
SLOTS
1. CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED
4.CLOSED
5.OPEN
@Sceli

strides in John Wayne style and slams gems on table
mostly because I won't have spare IRL cash for the next 2 weeks
also I apologize in advance for the size of my order, if it's too much just drop a few until you're comfortable with the size

I'd like human versions of all of the following, please! They all have refs in their bios (except the last one).

#1 - Rosemary
She's short, fat, bubbly, and a tree witch. She has human refs in her bio - and the only apparel piece that's super important to her character is her patchy green hat.

#2 - Serhild
She's tall, lean, quite aloof, and a garden witch. I really love the style of the dollmaker image in her bio, and from it you can see how her facial structure looks. You're going to hate me for asking but could you have a go at including her butterfly-lion mask in your drawing of her? I see it as being made of wood, if that helps. If not, that's totally fine.

#3 - Sonna
Elegant, Sophisticated, and always tries to look her best. She can come off as a little snobby at times too. You can see from her bio picture that the okapi markings are more like okapi birthmarks when she's human. Other than that, her freckles and eye makeup are important.

#4 - Ren
He's a dancer, mostly belly dancing / provocative dancing, and he's basically like this very very attractive guy who draws attention from men and women alike. xD Important things to note about him are his eye shape (almondy), his nose shape (cute button nose), and that his hair's three different colours (tried to match his dragon wing colour, but I like the human version's hair better)

#5 - Rua
Ignore that it's a male PC base; just wanted to make pretty babies with another fem dragon.
I don't have a human ref for this one, mostly because I can't pin down what I want her to look like. Probably dark blonde hair, tanned skin from being outside all the time, She'd probably wear something like this, except with a cape and boots instead of heels.
I guess the only thing that's important with her is that she's lived almost her whole life out in the wilderness - she's a trapper - and if you could somehow reflect that in your drawing, that would be amazing.

Is 4k gems acceptable as payment?
@Sceli

strides in John Wayne style and slams gems on table
mostly because I won't have spare IRL cash for the next 2 weeks
also I apologize in advance for the size of my order, if it's too much just drop a few until you're comfortable with the size

I'd like human versions of all of the following, please! They all have refs in their bios (except the last one).

#1 - Rosemary
She's short, fat, bubbly, and a tree witch. She has human refs in her bio - and the only apparel piece that's super important to her character is her patchy green hat.

#2 - Serhild
She's tall, lean, quite aloof, and a garden witch. I really love the style of the dollmaker image in her bio, and from it you can see how her facial structure looks. You're going to hate me for asking but could you have a go at including her butterfly-lion mask in your drawing of her? I see it as being made of wood, if that helps. If not, that's totally fine.

#3 - Sonna
Elegant, Sophisticated, and always tries to look her best. She can come off as a little snobby at times too. You can see from her bio picture that the okapi markings are more like okapi birthmarks when she's human. Other than that, her freckles and eye makeup are important.

#4 - Ren
He's a dancer, mostly belly dancing / provocative dancing, and he's basically like this very very attractive guy who draws attention from men and women alike. xD Important things to note about him are his eye shape (almondy), his nose shape (cute button nose), and that his hair's three different colours (tried to match his dragon wing colour, but I like the human version's hair better)

#5 - Rua
Ignore that it's a male PC base; just wanted to make pretty babies with another fem dragon.
I don't have a human ref for this one, mostly because I can't pin down what I want her to look like. Probably dark blonde hair, tanned skin from being outside all the time, She'd probably wear something like this, except with a cape and boots instead of heels.
I guess the only thing that's important with her is that she's lived almost her whole life out in the wilderness - she's a trapper - and if you could somehow reflect that in your drawing, that would be amazing.

Is 4k gems acceptable as payment?
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@MotherBear

I don't mind doing so many at once! Just aware it'll take a bit for all of them to be done! :3 You don't have to pay 4kt the total only comes up to 3.5kt.
I'll draw Serhilds butterfly-lion mask, but if it doesn't look as great as I'd like I'll send you two versions, one with and one without.
You can send me just the price for one commission now, and as I complete them send me the next payment.
@MotherBear

I don't mind doing so many at once! Just aware it'll take a bit for all of them to be done! :3 You don't have to pay 4kt the total only comes up to 3.5kt.
I'll draw Serhilds butterfly-lion mask, but if it doesn't look as great as I'd like I'll send you two versions, one with and one without.
You can send me just the price for one commission now, and as I complete them send me the next payment.
@Sceli

Okay! I'll send it over now~
@Sceli

Okay! I'll send it over now~
@MotherBear [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f71de51fe0fa29da2307911c26b2d105/tumblr_oe4cw9ql941vbnhfmo2_r1_540.png[/img] First one done! I hope you like it!! :3
@MotherBear

tumblr_oe4cw9ql941vbnhfmo2_r1_540.png

First one done! I hope you like it!! :3
@Sceli

Oh my god. Dude, I love it!! :D
@Sceli

Oh my god. Dude, I love it!! :D
@MotherBear [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/71826198c71ddee656d9d9278d735eae/tumblr_oe68detndS1vbnhfmo1_540.png[/img] Here's Sonna! I hope I did her justice!!
@MotherBear

tumblr_oe68detndS1vbnhfmo1_540.png

Here's Sonna! I hope I did her justice!!
@Sceli

You did such a great job, I love it!
@Sceli

You did such a great job, I love it!
@MotherBear [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/c73a08166f42cbd757b0961cc977009f/tumblr_of1o6vol8i1vbnhfmo1_540.png[/img] Here you go! Sorry for the wait! He's a cutie! I gave him his dragon's eye color without thinking about it, but if you want him to have orange eyes like in the gijinka let me know and I can change it no problem! :3
@MotherBear

tumblr_of1o6vol8i1vbnhfmo1_540.png

Here you go! Sorry for the wait! He's a cutie! I gave him his dragon's eye color without thinking about it, but if you want him to have orange eyes like in the gijinka let me know and I can change it no problem! :3
@Sceli

Aaaah, I love it. ;u; <3 If you wouldnt mind swapping his eye colour, that'd be good. Only if you wouldnt mind, though!
@Sceli

Aaaah, I love it. ;u; <3 If you wouldnt mind swapping his eye colour, that'd be good. Only if you wouldnt mind, though!
1 2 3