Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art, Anthro, Feral, Human
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@Lyra531
Hi! I drew Spook for you a while ago, I'd love to draw him again (but better I promise) or any other of your characters ^^
My artshop is in my signature if you're interested!
@Lyra531
Hi! I drew Spook for you a while ago, I'd love to draw him again (but better I promise) or any other of your characters ^^
My artshop is in my signature if you're interested!
Signature.gif
@Cynderbark Im interested in commissioning you for and and all of the characters that you feel inspired by. Maybe we should talk through PM :D

@Tlaloc id happily commission you again. you have full artistic liberty. Just bill me through crossroads :)
@Cynderbark Im interested in commissioning you for and and all of the characters that you feel inspired by. Maybe we should talk through PM :D

@Tlaloc id happily commission you again. you have full artistic liberty. Just bill me through crossroads :)
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
If you'd like, you could check out my art shop in my signature :) I completely understand if you're not interested! My drawing preferences tend to be canine/feline anthros, but I lean more towards canines.

Also, saw the unboxing vid of Spook awhile back, and the suit came out AMAZING!
@Lyra531
If you'd like, you could check out my art shop in my signature :) I completely understand if you're not interested! My drawing preferences tend to be canine/feline anthros, but I lean more towards canines.

Also, saw the unboxing vid of Spook awhile back, and the suit came out AMAZING!
@Lyra 531
Awesome! What kind of artwork are you looking for ? Headshot, bust, fullbody.. ?
@Lyra 531
Awesome! What kind of artwork are you looking for ? Headshot, bust, fullbody.. ?
Signature.gif
bump
bump
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
buoop
buoop
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
bump
bump
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531 Hello! It's been a long while ago but I remember I've drawn Compas and Spook for you once c:
My art shop is still up (link in my signature) and I would love to draw any of your OCs again, be it feral, anthro or even human!
@Lyra531 Hello! It's been a long while ago but I remember I've drawn Compas and Spook for you once c:
My art shop is still up (link in my signature) and I would love to draw any of your OCs again, be it feral, anthro or even human!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

bump
bump
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art