Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfdance's Apparel Design - Closed!
1 2 3 4 5
@Kiryo I am sorry for the late reply, I had some things to do yesterday. I have seen, you managed to put the pictures in their bios, but if you still need help just say. And I will put you on the pinglist. :) @KitsumiMahon I am finished with Calamity. This mostly matches with her current accent, but if you want something different just tell me. I give her a mask too, I think the Windbound Mask looks good on her since she is a witch doctor and it gives a little mystical impression too. [center]Here is one with six apparel: [img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160724/Calamity2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img] And with ten apparel: [img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160724/Calamity_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img][/center] And here is the list: -Whirlwind Emblem -Windbound Mask -Copper Amulet of Transmutation -Magician's Herb Pouch -Cleaver -Brutal Shoulder Guard -Brutal Claws -Brutal Banner -Black Linen Head Wrap -Simple Copper Bracelets
@Kiryo

I am sorry for the late reply, I had some things to do yesterday. I have seen, you managed to put the pictures in their bios, but if you still need help just say. And I will put you on the pinglist. :)

@KitsumiMahon

I am finished with Calamity. This mostly matches with her current accent, but if you want something different just tell me. I give her a mask too, I think the Windbound Mask looks good on her since she is a witch doctor and it gives a little mystical impression too.

Here is one with six apparel:

Calamity2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

And with ten apparel:

Calamity_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

And here is the list:

-Whirlwind Emblem
-Windbound Mask
-Copper Amulet of Transmutation
-Magician's Herb Pouch
-Cleaver
-Brutal Shoulder Guard
-Brutal Claws
-Brutal Banner
-Black Linen Head Wrap
-Simple Copper Bracelets

@Wolfdance - Thank you so much! This definitely helps, now I can start gathering all the apparel I want for her!
@Wolfdance - Thank you so much! This definitely helps, now I can start gathering all the apparel I want for her!
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

I am glad you like it. :)

Now the shop is closed for a while, pinglist is open.
@KitsumiMahon

I am glad you like it. :)

Now the shop is closed for a while, pinglist is open.
@Wolfdance
pinglist pleasE~
@Wolfdance
pinglist pleasE~
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo

I put you on it. ;)
@Kiryo

I put you on it. ;)
@Wolfdance Could you put me on the pinglist for when you open? I have this girl I'd like you to do once the shop opens! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251120/25111980_350.png[/img]
@Wolfdance

Could you put me on the pinglist for when you open? I have this girl I'd like you to do once the shop opens!

25111980_350.png
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
@wwadingwilloww

Sure thing! :)
@wwadingwilloww

Sure thing! :)
1 2 3 4 5