Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed! Thank you~
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88
@Oricole @timechaser
just want to let you know that your commissions are finished ~ I'll send the pieces when you finish paying the levels ^^
@Oricole @timechaser
just want to let you know that your commissions are finished ~ I'll send the pieces when you finish paying the levels ^^
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine thank you for leaving me on the pinglist! looking forward to it! xo
@cloudnine thank you for leaving me on the pinglist! looking forward to it! xo
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
@Oricole
Thank you for asking! Our foddart is based purely on levels, so bonuses do not net anything extra.
@Oricole
Thank you for asking! Our foddart is based purely on levels, so bonuses do not net anything extra.
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@tigressRising

Yes I am accepting commissions! Just due to some personal stuff I won't be able to find time to work on anything that isn't an adopt until at least tomorrow.
But anyways, your girl is very lovely! Please send over the levels and I'll get started right away :)
@tigressRising

Yes I am accepting commissions! Just due to some personal stuff I won't be able to find time to work on anything that isn't an adopt until at least tomorrow.
But anyways, your girl is very lovely! Please send over the levels and I'll get started right away :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Bump :) - Still online and able to receive dragons
Bump :) - Still online and able to receive dragons
85942727.png push hub
@Nefily Ahh thank you so much! I love it! c:
@Nefily Ahh thank you so much! I love it! c:
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
@Xayah Oh my gosh. It's beautiful! It's so cute ohhhh my gosh. Thank you so much!!!! I love it!
@Xayah Oh my gosh. It's beautiful! It's so cute ohhhh my gosh. Thank you so much!!!! I love it!
So many wonderful pieces were completed and shared while I was sleeping!
Keep up the great work, artists! :D
So many wonderful pieces were completed and shared while I was sleeping!
Keep up the great work, artists! :D
85942727.png push hub
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: DAG22
ID: 158855
Artist: @cloudnine
Request: I'd like a waist-up ink of a character of mine c: the guy here, he's around the bottom (and some other pics with the girl!) http://sta.sh/2bqvpa49tmr - there's also a brief description at the top but if you need anything else let me know - I can give some more details if you need to but I prefer on PM c: To clarify for tones and such on inking - his hair is not black, it is brown pretty much.
Payment: x15 dragons that are level 10 (basically the last 15 dragons of my lair)
Other Info: I've read the tiny text that says you may add something if fitting to the character hm if it serves as idea - he's got some feline counterpart somehow, and his little sister often does flower stuff for him because she's always a sweetie flower girl :b

Thanks!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: DAG22
ID: 158855
Artist: @cloudnine
Request: I'd like a waist-up ink of a character of mine c: the guy here, he's around the bottom (and some other pics with the girl!) http://sta.sh/2bqvpa49tmr - there's also a brief description at the top but if you need anything else let me know - I can give some more details if you need to but I prefer on PM c: To clarify for tones and such on inking - his hair is not black, it is brown pretty much.
Payment: x15 dragons that are level 10 (basically the last 15 dragons of my lair)
Other Info: I've read the tiny text that says you may add something if fitting to the character hm if it serves as idea - he's got some feline counterpart somehow, and his little sister often does flower stuff for him because she's always a sweetie flower girl :b

Thanks!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hokei

Coaxoch (the coatl) is a witch. She brews, she enchants, and she murders er defeats her enemies. Her moods can be mercurial but she's intensely loyal to a select few that she chooses. She is loyal, possessive, sharp, haughty and has a deadpan humor. She loves to brew, learn and perform magic, watch (and criticize) dragons in the coliseum and gossip. Her short story in her bio is kind of a spooky telling of how she met her mate Gwynn.

Altaira (the imp) is a jeweler. She doesn't make tiny jewelry - she creates works of art to drape over wings, chests, and the backs of other imperials. She's tried in the past to make more small and delicate items upon commission from a tiny fae but it took her too many attempts and too much material as her claws continued to break the small pieces. Altaira enjoys art and loves to throw lavish parties to show off a new piece or artwork from Dovana (someone you did before!!). Altaira is part of the glue that holds my clan together, she's friendly with everyone, manages to get even the more introvert dragons to socialize and bond with each other and generally tries to make sure everyone's happy and dressed/adorned/gorgeous.

@hokei

Coaxoch (the coatl) is a witch. She brews, she enchants, and she murders er defeats her enemies. Her moods can be mercurial but she's intensely loyal to a select few that she chooses. She is loyal, possessive, sharp, haughty and has a deadpan humor. She loves to brew, learn and perform magic, watch (and criticize) dragons in the coliseum and gossip. Her short story in her bio is kind of a spooky telling of how she met her mate Gwynn.

Altaira (the imp) is a jeweler. She doesn't make tiny jewelry - she creates works of art to drape over wings, chests, and the backs of other imperials. She's tried in the past to make more small and delicate items upon commission from a tiny fae but it took her too many attempts and too much material as her claws continued to break the small pieces. Altaira enjoys art and loves to throw lavish parties to show off a new piece or artwork from Dovana (someone you did before!!). Altaira is part of the glue that holds my clan together, she's friendly with everyone, manages to get even the more introvert dragons to socialize and bond with each other and generally tries to make sure everyone's happy and dressed/adorned/gorgeous.

1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88