Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadyo's Bio and Story Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@WitchyGinger

Alright, I can do that. Which Dragon, and anything in specific you would like in the Bio? :)
@WitchyGinger

Alright, I can do that. Which Dragon, and anything in specific you would like in the Bio? :)
pYAz4OB.pngJp0DOod.png14315zt.png
@Shadyofayx

My dragon Aixa.

Here is a little snippet of what I would like:
Aixa always felt like an outcast in the lair. She was at the point of wanting to run away. She wasn't sure where to go, and where she belonged. She had made up her mind and decided to join the Beast Clan, where the dragons that didn't belong anywhere went.
As she was about to leave, she was stopped by Blizzard(my Ice Rep). He had convinced her to stay, and they fell for each since. And everyday, Blizzard tells her all the reason he loves her, and convinces her to stay. She wasn't sure why somedragon of such importance liked her, but she fell for him.
Based around the Song: Grey by Icon For Hire

Feel free to be as creative as you feel with it. :)
@Shadyofayx

My dragon Aixa.

Here is a little snippet of what I would like:
Aixa always felt like an outcast in the lair. She was at the point of wanting to run away. She wasn't sure where to go, and where she belonged. She had made up her mind and decided to join the Beast Clan, where the dragons that didn't belong anywhere went.
As she was about to leave, she was stopped by Blizzard(my Ice Rep). He had convinced her to stay, and they fell for each since. And everyday, Blizzard tells her all the reason he loves her, and convinces her to stay. She wasn't sure why somedragon of such importance liked her, but she fell for him.
Based around the Song: Grey by Icon For Hire

Feel free to be as creative as you feel with it. :)
dzkLHMc.png
Friendly morning bump :)
Friendly morning bump :)
Walking through a Fairy Circle can make magic happen. It might change the color of a dragon, or change its genes or even its breed. Only the bravest set out to make an intentional trip through a Fairy Circle. Most dragons just step right into them when they are concentrating on something else. Just remember - Magic is Everywhere tumblr_o869wygMbQ1v4aprho7_r1_100.png
My Favorite Skin Shop!! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1835085/1
@WitchyGinger

I can do that! You will be next in the list. I should have the Bio done by tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

@MysticalDreamer

Thank you for the bump! :D
@WitchyGinger

I can do that! You will be next in the list. I should have the Bio done by tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

@MysticalDreamer

Thank you for the bump! :D
@WildFlora

I am halfway done with your Bio's. I have one more to write, and then I usually go back and make sure all the details that you wanted and what I think would be creative are in place before I am done. You should have it this afternoon!
@WildFlora

I am halfway done with your Bio's. I have one more to write, and then I usually go back and make sure all the details that you wanted and what I think would be creative are in place before I am done. You should have it this afternoon!
@Shadyofayx

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to read your amazing work! :D
@Shadyofayx

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to read your amazing work! :D
dzkLHMc.png
@WitchyGinger

Oh, thank you!
@WitchyGinger

Oh, thank you!
@ShadyoFayx I'm back cx I'd like a long sized bio for this girl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22927907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229280/22927907_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a second Generation Imperial and she's a Plague warlord. She's a fearsome warrior, so fearsome that some believe that she has Emperor blood running through her veins and others say that she is the reincarnation of the Plaguebringer. These rumors come from the fact that no one knows where she came from or who her parents are. She just arrived one day and unleashed havoc of a kind no one has seen since the day the Emperors ran wild. No mercy. No retreat. Survival is key. Cull the weak. She's very young, but she carries herself like she's been around forever and has the wisdom of an Ancient. No one knows her true name, but everyone that has come across her and lives gives her the name of the War Goddess. It's a fitting name, and she doesn't seem to mind it. She won't stop until she and her war band have control of all of Sorneith (did I spell that right? cx) I hope this is enough direction for this girl? I'm really excited for this bio, I spent a ton on this girl because I saw her story the second I laid eyes on her cx
@ShadyoFayx
I'm back cx
I'd like a long sized bio for this girl.

22927907_350.png

She is a second Generation Imperial and she's a Plague warlord.
She's a fearsome warrior, so fearsome that some believe that she has Emperor blood running through her veins and others say that she is the reincarnation of the Plaguebringer. These rumors come from the fact that no one knows where she came from or who her parents are. She just arrived one day and unleashed havoc of a kind no one has seen since the day the Emperors ran wild.
No mercy. No retreat. Survival is key. Cull the weak.
She's very young, but she carries herself like she's been around forever and has the wisdom of an Ancient. No one knows her true name, but everyone that has come across her and lives gives her the name of the War Goddess. It's a fitting name, and she doesn't seem to mind it.
She won't stop until she and her war band have control of all of Sorneith (did I spell that right? cx)

I hope this is enough direction for this girl?
I'm really excited for this bio, I spent a ton on this girl because I saw her story the second I laid eyes on her cx
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@WildFlora

I can do that! Please give me until tomorrow afternoon to finish it. There is one more order before you, but once they are finished, I will start on her! Her story will be interesting to write for sure. I am excited! ^^
@WildFlora

I can do that! Please give me until tomorrow afternoon to finish it. There is one more order before you, but once they are finished, I will start on her! Her story will be interesting to write for sure. I am excited! ^^
@ShadyoFayx
Not a problem!
Your work is more than worth the wait <3
(Sending the payment through cr now^^)
@ShadyoFayx
Not a problem!
Your work is more than worth the wait <3
(Sending the payment through cr now^^)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45