Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Udisk's Gijinka art shop( open)-
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 144
@cutinstincts
Could I pay you more to clean it up a little?
@cutinstincts
Could I pay you more to clean it up a little?
OWMus8Y.png
@Cutinstincts I'd love to be on your pinglist, please! ^^
@Cutinstincts I'd love to be on your pinglist, please! ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Cutinstincts ahhhh he looks GORGEOUS thank you so much!!! <3333 ;u; though I was wondering if you could add some more hair on his forehead? like bangs or something? his hair part is just sorta really high up on his forehead and it looks kind of odd to me ^^" if you can't then that's find too! your art is wonderful <333
@Cutinstincts ahhhh he looks GORGEOUS thank you so much!!! <3333 ;u; though I was wondering if you could add some more hair on his forehead? like bangs or something? his hair part is just sorta really high up on his forehead and it looks kind of odd to me ^^" if you can't then that's find too! your art is wonderful <333
0BzehVy.png
@Moonlace
yes :)

@tybaltcatulet

Okay!please just wait for a while
@Moonlace
yes :)

@tybaltcatulet

Okay!please just wait for a while
z2b4ZaTF.png
@
@
Yokai.gif
@Cutinstincts
How much do I owe you?

I can not tell if these are sketches or lineart? I think you should also update your art examples, your art has changed since you started this art shop.
@Cutinstincts
How much do I owe you?

I can not tell if these are sketches or lineart? I think you should also update your art examples, your art has changed since you started this art shop.
Yokai.gif
@Cutinstincts

A friend of mine on here sent me your art shop link again and I was SO happy to find it ! You did a piece of art for me a while back of my dragon Reaper (which I still love so much, thank you again for doing that for me)! I'd love to be added to your pinglist, since I changed my username.

Sacnite is right ( though I sure do hope they mean in a good way ) since, by the looks of it, your art has AGED LIKE FINE WINE. So happy to find your shop again !
@Cutinstincts

A friend of mine on here sent me your art shop link again and I was SO happy to find it ! You did a piece of art for me a while back of my dragon Reaper (which I still love so much, thank you again for doing that for me)! I'd love to be added to your pinglist, since I changed my username.

Sacnite is right ( though I sure do hope they mean in a good way ) since, by the looks of it, your art has AGED LIKE FINE WINE. So happy to find your shop again !
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@Sacnite

well yes that examples are too old...in fact its such a long time that nobody want a lineart.I will update it soon and you can pay as the sketch price or any you like.sorry for this!
@Sacnite

well yes that examples are too old...in fact its such a long time that nobody want a lineart.I will update it soon and you can pay as the sketch price or any you like.sorry for this!
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Dumat

thank you for like the arts :) added
@Dumat

thank you for like the arts :) added
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Cutinstincts
Sending to crossroads. Good luck with your art shop!
@Cutinstincts
Sending to crossroads. Good luck with your art shop!
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 144