Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mack's Art Shop! [ FRC / USD ] PINGLIST
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79
@MinimalistFish Hey! Sorry for getting back to you so late, I've been on vacation! A slot will be saved for you! I probably won't be able to really work on your pieces until next week, sorry! I am totally up for drawing your OCs! I will be back home tomorrow though so if you've got ideas for your commissions PM me and i'll get back to you!
Thanks!
@MinimalistFish Hey! Sorry for getting back to you so late, I've been on vacation! A slot will be saved for you! I probably won't be able to really work on your pieces until next week, sorry! I am totally up for drawing your OCs! I will be back home tomorrow though so if you've got ideas for your commissions PM me and i'll get back to you!
Thanks!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
bump
bump
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@macattack12321
may I get a bust of this OC when you're available? :0
http://toyhou.se/438050.istyrii-
(scrolling up a little it says you're on vacation, i hope it is/was good!)
@macattack12321
may I get a bust of this OC when you're available? :0
http://toyhou.se/438050.istyrii-
(scrolling up a little it says you're on vacation, i hope it is/was good!)
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
@Nucleotide Hey! I actually just got back from vacation so I'll be able to start working on the bust tonight! Of course the payment would be 50Kt, you can pay now or after the artwork is done.
-Thanks!
@Nucleotide Hey! I actually just got back from vacation so I'll be able to start working on the bust tonight! Of course the payment would be 50Kt, you can pay now or after the artwork is done.
-Thanks!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@macattack12321

awesome! I'll send payment right now ;v; best of luck with your commissions!
@macattack12321

awesome! I'll send payment right now ;v; best of luck with your commissions!
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79