Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mack's Art Shop! [ FRC / USD ] PINGLIST
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79
@Ciroth9002 That would be 100Kt for a full body. If you're alright with that price then the drawing should be done by Wednesday.
@Ciroth9002 That would be 100Kt for a full body. If you're alright with that price then the drawing should be done by Wednesday.
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Mack

Yeah I am fine with that price. When do I send payment?
@Mack

Yeah I am fine with that price. When do I send payment?
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
@Ciroth9002 You can pay whenever you please.
@Ciroth9002 You can pay whenever you please.
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Mack I'd like a full body, please! ^^
@Mack I'd like a full body, please! ^^
@Mack

Ahhhh if you are open I would love a full body piece of one person from here please~ I couldn't decide which one I would like to be drawn the most and I like to give the artist choice, but if you do not wish to choose I do not mind picking! ;w; I will be paying in Gems as well!
@Mack

Ahhhh if you are open I would love a full body piece of one person from here please~ I couldn't decide which one I would like to be drawn the most and I like to give the artist choice, but if you do not wish to choose I do not mind picking! ;w; I will be paying in Gems as well!
@Rabbitafy Alright, should be done tonight or tomorrow!
@Rabbitafy Alright, should be done tonight or tomorrow!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Rygarsprite Sure thing! Also everyone in that folder looks super rad, I'm going to have to pick wisely. Should be done tomorrow!
@Rygarsprite Sure thing! Also everyone in that folder looks super rad, I'm going to have to pick wisely. Should be done tomorrow!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Mack

Thank you and no problem at all~! ^w^ Let me know when you would like me to send the payment!
@Mack

Thank you and no problem at all~! ^w^ Let me know when you would like me to send the payment!
@Rygarsprite You can send it whenever you please!
@Rygarsprite You can send it whenever you please!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Mack

Okay~! I will be sending it now so that I know not to spend it! ^w^
@Mack

Okay~! I will be sending it now so that I know not to spend it! ^w^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79