Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mack's Art Shop! [ FRC / USD ] PINGLIST
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79
@Saifur1982 So you want a drawing for an arcane egg? If so it's a deal.
@Saifur1982 So you want a drawing for an arcane egg? If so it's a deal.
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Macattack12321 Would it be possible to get an animal and a person together in a commission?
@Macattack12321 Would it be possible to get an animal and a person together in a commission?
zEDF7LI.png
@Macattack12321

Do you do feral OC's? I'd love one of my OC Sprinkle! <3

http://toyhou.se/474062.sprinkle/gallery
@Macattack12321

Do you do feral OC's? I'd love one of my OC Sprinkle! <3

http://toyhou.se/474062.sprinkle/gallery
@WinterLullaby Sure! The cost would be 150Kt though for the animal and the human.
@WinterLullaby Sure! The cost would be 150Kt though for the animal and the human.
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@AlienEilish I do indeed. I'll get right to it!
@AlienEilish I do indeed. I'll get right to it!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@macattack12321 alright. For the two there's a white wolf with a silver back and muzzle stripe, with amber eyes. Then there's Sylvia, 17 year old female with Long wavy hair parted on the right with a clip holding it back on the left and a light blue t-shirt and grey shorts with brown tennis shoes.
@macattack12321 alright. For the two there's a white wolf with a silver back and muzzle stripe, with amber eyes. Then there's Sylvia, 17 year old female with Long wavy hair parted on the right with a clip holding it back on the left and a light blue t-shirt and grey shorts with brown tennis shoes.
zEDF7LI.png
@WinterLullaby Alright, it should be done by tomorrow!
@WinterLullaby Alright, it should be done by tomorrow!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Macattack Great! I'll be paying in gems. (100 right?)
@Macattack Great! I'll be paying in gems. (100 right?)
zEDF7LI.png
@WinterLullaby Yup!
@WinterLullaby Yup!
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@macattack12321

Could I get a couple's bust of my dragons Infatuation and her mate Finglas? They're on my first page. 100k right?
@macattack12321

Could I get a couple's bust of my dragons Infatuation and her mate Finglas? They're on my first page. 100k right?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79