Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art [H] G/T/Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Bewildebeest
Type of Art: Any and all!
Price/link to shop: I don't have set prices nor an art shop but here is my dA! http://kojoten.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
Character(s) you're interested in: Anything!
Estimated Time Needed: No longer than a month depending on how much you want!
@Bewildebeest
Type of Art: Any and all!
Price/link to shop: I don't have set prices nor an art shop but here is my dA! http://kojoten.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
Character(s) you're interested in: Anything!
Estimated Time Needed: No longer than a month depending on how much you want!
b9aWflB.pngjYsXFew.gif
Type of Art: anything
Price/link to shop: I don't have flightrising prices but in USD
Headshots- $10
Bust- $15
Fullbody-$20
Couples
Headshots- $13
Bust-$20
Fullbody-$25 Add background +2 for simple +5 for complex
Ref sheet
2 sides+ head-$25
3 sides+ head-$35
Icons
Single-$3
Couple-$5
*i can also do people and design characters

Character(s) you're interested in: anything
Estimated Time Needed: by queue is a little full but I can work on it starting the beginning of next month

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB23pSLCZKm/?taken-by=pc_corgi <==examples
I'd love the plague, shadow, nature, wind, and lighting sprites. thank you

Type of Art: anything
Price/link to shop: I don't have flightrising prices but in USD
Headshots- $10
Bust- $15
Fullbody-$20
Couples
Headshots- $13
Bust-$20
Fullbody-$25 Add background +2 for simple +5 for complex
Ref sheet
2 sides+ head-$25
3 sides+ head-$35
Icons
Single-$3
Couple-$5
*i can also do people and design characters

Character(s) you're interested in: anything
Estimated Time Needed: by queue is a little full but I can work on it starting the beginning of next month

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB23pSLCZKm/?taken-by=pc_corgi <==examples
I'd love the plague, shadow, nature, wind, and lighting sprites. thank you

@Gallion Yes, I would, thank you very much!

@Kojotenn @KodakHusky Thank you both for your interest, unfortunately your styles are not what I'm looking for at this time
@Gallion Yes, I would, thank you very much!

@Kojotenn @KodakHusky Thank you both for your interest, unfortunately your styles are not what I'm looking for at this time
@Bewildebeest

Yep, I can do that! I'll do the rough sketches and send them over to you once my vacation starts :D

In the mean time you can ping/pm me with any pose or expression specifics you'd like to see in the pieces.
@Bewildebeest

Yep, I can do that! I'll do the rough sketches and send them over to you once my vacation starts :D

In the mean time you can ping/pm me with any pose or expression specifics you'd like to see in the pieces.
sig.png
@Gallion Awesome! Thank you for the heads up, when I get your ping I'll send the items on over

@shortkeike Sounds like a plan! I'll put the sprite over in Hold for you- I don't really have any specific poses in mind, but if you run into any anatomy questions with the different species just let me know and I can help provide insight!
@Gallion Awesome! Thank you for the heads up, when I get your ping I'll send the items on over

@shortkeike Sounds like a plan! I'll put the sprite over in Hold for you- I don't really have any specific poses in mind, but if you run into any anatomy questions with the different species just let me know and I can help provide insight!
@Bewildebeest
I'm interested in drawing your human character; I do love myself some gore c: I have an art shop linked in my sig, if you're interested and want more examples or have questions feel free to hit me up. I read what you said about being wary of paying upfront, so if we do work something out I'd be willing to do it your way instead of taking the money first ^_^
@Bewildebeest
I'm interested in drawing your human character; I do love myself some gore c: I have an art shop linked in my sig, if you're interested and want more examples or have questions feel free to hit me up. I read what you said about being wary of paying upfront, so if we do work something out I'd be willing to do it your way instead of taking the money first ^_^
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung I really like your style, composing a PM now to shoot your way :)
@bergentruckung I really like your style, composing a PM now to shoot your way :)
Gaaaaaah I will be back, would you like a pm with examples?
@bewildebeest
Gaaaaaah I will be back, would you like a pm with examples?
@bewildebeest
@XEarlGreyX If you prefer to use PM for examples that's a-okay!
@XEarlGreyX If you prefer to use PM for examples that's a-okay!
@Bewildebeest

I'm interested in drawing your human character. Mild gore is not a problem for me.
Here are some examples of my style: (one) (two) (three) (four)

I've also got an artshop and a commissions page.

If you're interested, do let me know. Thanks for your time!
@Bewildebeest

I'm interested in drawing your human character. Mild gore is not a problem for me.
Here are some examples of my style: (one) (two) (three) (four)

I've also got an artshop and a commissions page.

If you're interested, do let me know. Thanks for your time!
nsM9dty.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7