Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Warriors101's Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@punsandships i sure can draw puck for you! yes it'd be 18k
a note though; youre supposed to request the drawing with the form provided, but ill let you go since you mentioned youre on mobile.
just send the first half of the payment and then ill get started as soon as i can!
@punsandships i sure can draw puck for you! yes it'd be 18k
a note though; youre supposed to request the drawing with the form provided, but ill let you go since you mentioned youre on mobile.
just send the first half of the payment and then ill get started as soon as i can!
tumblr_o9057g4hXr1s78c66o8_r1_540.png
@Warriors101 Ughhhh stupid mobile, I disn't even see that part >.< I feel like a dumby.

I'll send the 9k now! :)
@Warriors101 Ughhhh stupid mobile, I disn't even see that part >.< I feel like a dumby.

I'll send the 9k now! :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ea157ae8782abcef884d1a585cf4621e/tumblr_o95i8cG5EG1s78c66o1_540.png[/img] @liesbet
tumblr_o95i8cG5EG1s78c66o1_540.png

@liesbet
@Warriors101

It's so cute! I love it...you did I great job with their personalities :>...and your right it would have looked weird without the background...srry bout that .-.
@Warriors101

It's so cute! I love it...you did I great job with their personalities :>...and your right it would have looked weird without the background...srry bout that .-.
@Warriors101 Would you be willing to do a full-color pic of an alien character with a background for 50k treasure? o:

Here is the alien in question
@Warriors101 Would you be willing to do a full-color pic of an alien character with a background for 50k treasure? o:

Here is the alien in question
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@noivurn oh! yea sure. (though id like to let you know three things; 1 the picture link isnt quite working, you may have to redo that. 2. please use the form next time, i just put it in the rules so people could see it easier :c and 3. i figure i should let you know my full color pictures are only worth 18k in this shop (i may be selling for too cheap whoops) and would be 24kt if you wanted a full background with it. but if you still wanna spend 50k instead of cheaper (idk why you would though haha) then ill still gladly take it ;u; )

all youd have to do is send me a working image and then the first half of the payment and then i could begin!
@noivurn oh! yea sure. (though id like to let you know three things; 1 the picture link isnt quite working, you may have to redo that. 2. please use the form next time, i just put it in the rules so people could see it easier :c and 3. i figure i should let you know my full color pictures are only worth 18k in this shop (i may be selling for too cheap whoops) and would be 24kt if you wanted a full background with it. but if you still wanna spend 50k instead of cheaper (idk why you would though haha) then ill still gladly take it ;u; )

all youd have to do is send me a working image and then the first half of the payment and then i could begin!
Sorry about that I completely missed the form omg... the link is working for me but I think I'm gonna actually switch the character to one of my cat ocs instead because your cats are really cute ;u;

And yeah I was gonna add some treasure as a tip because 24k seemed like too little ahh

Username: @Noivurn
What you want drawn: this cat here
Type of Art: Lineless w/ background
Any extras?: background please!
Total amount of T/G: 50kt

@Warriors101
Sorry about that I completely missed the form omg... the link is working for me but I think I'm gonna actually switch the character to one of my cat ocs instead because your cats are really cute ;u;

And yeah I was gonna add some treasure as a tip because 24k seemed like too little ahh

Username: @Noivurn
What you want drawn: this cat here
Type of Art: Lineless w/ background
Any extras?: background please!
Total amount of T/G: 50kt

@Warriors101
ah well im glad you wanted to add the tip ;u; thats really sweet. the normal price probably will be raised soon because ive had a few friends tell me im underselling (im agreeing now that im starting to realize how long all these lineless arts take hah)
is there anything in particular you want for the background or should i decide?
@noivurn
ah well im glad you wanted to add the tip ;u; thats really sweet. the normal price probably will be raised soon because ive had a few friends tell me im underselling (im agreeing now that im starting to realize how long all these lineless arts take hah)
is there anything in particular you want for the background or should i decide?
@noivurn
@Warriors101 Ummm maybe an alley, if that's okay?
@Warriors101 Ummm maybe an alley, if that's okay?
@noivurn modern alley like a city or an ancient egyptian like alley? im just curious since your character sheet thing seems to mention a lot about egyptian gods :0 (speaking of the character, your comic looks cool! i love egyptian cat themed things,)
@noivurn modern alley like a city or an ancient egyptian like alley? im just curious since your character sheet thing seems to mention a lot about egyptian gods :0 (speaking of the character, your comic looks cool! i love egyptian cat themed things,)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14