Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tasty Treats Art Shop! [ PAUSED ]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
[center] [img]http://abload.de/img/tastytreatsbanner2hnjef.png[/img] [font=corbel][color=#EE5F88][b][size=6] USD Slots are now OPEN![/size][/b][/color] [size=5]Currently accepting orders for Emblems, Minis, Chibis, and now, Chibi Portraits ![/size] [size=4]I'm currently in some financial troubles, so I [i]may[/i] keep slots open past their fill.[/size] ----- [center] @IronAndWine @Kayn @antiferret @lolikisses @B3c71 @Banjo @Negcol @Avariea @Vaeporeons @HollowedAngel777 @SnailMuffin @Aahzmatic @Marceline @Sammyken @Doki @metronome @lemecrazy @MoonGoddess @Kaelum @chezameed @Shiftie @saturne @Island @Kyrislian @InkdemonCuddles @biskitten @Effervessa @Dursky @barabear @Churyu @Tigenki @Spark @Beezadrella @darkblayd @rowdy @Glowcrow @Illuminary @RoombaKittens @Drominus @obliviousally @Sanzuwu @MahuruRaji @Jeana @aerieyena @Rangsky @Broly @Ririterasu @Zhar @Gloomy @Broly @freaquin @Niharike @MoonGoddess @Pesticide @durrus @RedRoomRomance @Azlynn @Darkrait @TheMythril @TheNightDancer @Dawnn @praesaepe @Trinkets @NorthKorvus @DapperDandy @GadzooksTD @dr090909 @FauveNox @valkyrian @Barabear @Saere @OnyxDragonLady @Ambrose @Marceline @chezameed @Kyrislian @Wilko @OnyxDragonlady @renepolumorfous @MahuruRaji @Jeana @Pesticide @durrus @PostalBromeliad @Ruefio [/center]
@obedai Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18509566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185096/18509566_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Portrait Apparel/Skins: [skin=18739] Description: Calm and collected, but actually really anxious Pose Requests: N/A Payment method: USD Size Preference: N/A Facing Left or Right: Right
@obedai
Dragon:

18509566_350.png

Commission Type:
Portrait
Apparel/Skins:

Description: Calm and collected, but actually really anxious
Pose Requests: N/A
Payment method: USD
Size Preference: N/A
Facing Left or Right: Right
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa

That's a cool dragon. I can do this for $11 flat ^^
@Effervessa

That's a cool dragon. I can do this for $11 flat ^^
@Obedai
Ooh, I'd like a chibi slot! ;w; (I'll come back and edit this later when I have more time.)
@Obedai
Ooh, I'd like a chibi slot! ;w; (I'll come back and edit this later when I have more time.)
582857_original.png
@Obedai

Awesome! Do I send you my email?
@Obedai

Awesome! Do I send you my email?
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa
Yes please, via IM, so I can send you an invoice through PayPal !~
@Effervessa
Yes please, via IM, so I can send you an invoice through PayPal !~
@Doki
Okie ! I'll put you on the slot list in the meantime !
@Doki
Okie ! I'll put you on the slot list in the meantime !
@Obedai

Quick question, for your chibis do you do couple commissions????
@Obedai

Quick question, for your chibis do you do couple commissions????
:3c
@DapperDandy
Sure ! That would count as a chibi with an additional character !
@DapperDandy
Sure ! That would count as a chibi with an additional character !
@Obedai
Okay, I have more time now! Thanks for holding a slot for me. :D I wanted to get one of my dragons and her Nature sprite (to match another commission I got from you)! It's okay if it's more expensive than the normal chibi price too, I understand. ;w;

Not Found

her bio is here

Commission Type: chibi
Apparel/Skins: The outfit linked above + her Nature sprite! Would it be possible to get the flowers as actual marigolds too? ;w; I'd also like it if you could give her a BUNCH of mushrooms like in this picture I drew! Mushrooms love growing on Cactus OMG.
Description: Cactus is kind of shy and submissive? She usually looks timid or unsure of herself. ;~;
Pose Requests: Maybe she could be ~frolicking~ in the autumn leaves with her Nature sprite?
Payment method: $

Let me know if anything doesn't make sense and I can clarify or change it. :D Thank you so much!
@Obedai
Okay, I have more time now! Thanks for holding a slot for me. :D I wanted to get one of my dragons and her Nature sprite (to match another commission I got from you)! It's okay if it's more expensive than the normal chibi price too, I understand. ;w;

Not Found

her bio is here

Commission Type: chibi
Apparel/Skins: The outfit linked above + her Nature sprite! Would it be possible to get the flowers as actual marigolds too? ;w; I'd also like it if you could give her a BUNCH of mushrooms like in this picture I drew! Mushrooms love growing on Cactus OMG.
Description: Cactus is kind of shy and submissive? She usually looks timid or unsure of herself. ;~;
Pose Requests: Maybe she could be ~frolicking~ in the autumn leaves with her Nature sprite?
Payment method: $

Let me know if anything doesn't make sense and I can clarify or change it. :D Thank you so much!
582857_original.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39