Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kiri's Gijinka Art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@kirinoha

Hiya! I just wanted to ask: Would you ever consider a Starseer's Armband for art?

Also as you are one of my idols can I PM you asking about how you got started in art, techniques, etc.? ;w;
@kirinoha

Hiya! I just wanted to ask: Would you ever consider a Starseer's Armband for art?

Also as you are one of my idols can I PM you asking about how you got started in art, techniques, etc.? ;w;
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@kirinoha oh my gosh!! I would love to see you draw Kaelum! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12787100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127872/12787100_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you do a colored draft (Type 1) for him? He has a lot of human art in his bio. He has a [b]stripe under both eyes[/b], but you can only see one eye, usually. He also has [b]simple black earrings[/b]! If you could draw him with a smirk, similar to your Type 1 example, I'd love it. He is a bit mean! :'> If you need a pose, maybe draw him making two peace signs with his hands? Thank you very much for your time <3 ;; Please tell me if I was too unclear or confusing! Also, I really like your KH fanart <3
@kirinoha oh my gosh!! I would love to see you draw Kaelum!

12787100_350.png

Could you do a colored draft (Type 1) for him? He has a lot of human art in his bio.

He has a stripe under both eyes, but you can only see one eye, usually. He also has simple black earrings!

If you could draw him with a smirk, similar to your Type 1 example, I'd love it. He is a bit mean! :'>

If you need a pose, maybe draw him making two peace signs with his hands?

Thank you very much for your time <3 ;; Please tell me if I was too unclear or confusing!

Also, I really like your KH fanart <3
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
Hello! Is type 5 (digital art) slot open?
Hello! Is type 5 (digital art) slot open?
@HollowedAngel777
So one slot is Ereio(black one) and Neer(white one),one slot is Ereio and Del? (I open your third link but it is the same with the second one)

@JonathanJoestar
Get! He is very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gem4567
Yes,I accept it with the lowest AH price.You can PM me but I'm not sure I can answer your question ;e;
My English is very very horrible ORZ

@Kaelum
Sorry I can't open the tumblr,including the picture which is link from there ;e; Can you PM me with one of your dragon's human art and use other website's link?(such as imgur or deviantart)
Which kind of peace signs you want?
Thank you and KH is my favourate game >wwww<

@BaraBear
Sorry is full now,if you want I can add you to the pinglist ;3
@HollowedAngel777
So one slot is Ereio(black one) and Neer(white one),one slot is Ereio and Del? (I open your third link but it is the same with the second one)

@JonathanJoestar
Get! He is very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gem4567
Yes,I accept it with the lowest AH price.You can PM me but I'm not sure I can answer your question ;e;
My English is very very horrible ORZ

@Kaelum
Sorry I can't open the tumblr,including the picture which is link from there ;e; Can you PM me with one of your dragon's human art and use other website's link?(such as imgur or deviantart)
Which kind of peace signs you want?
Thank you and KH is my favourate game >wwww<

@BaraBear
Sorry is full now,if you want I can add you to the pinglist ;3
@kirinoha yes sorry! Ill fix x3

editt; sorry i put one of the names wrong! the second image is Neer and his mentor Del c:
@kirinoha yes sorry! Ill fix x3

editt; sorry i put one of the names wrong! the second image is Neer and his mentor Del c:
@HollowedAngel777
Get! ^^
@HollowedAngel777
Get! ^^
@kirinoha
thats fine! please add me!
@kirinoha
thats fine! please add me!
@kirinoha general pinglist please~?
@kirinoha general pinglist please~?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses @BaraBear
Added!
@pooses @BaraBear
Added!
@kirinoha I was waiting for the re-opening if the slots, how lucky that I checked! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7316893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73169/7316893_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you please draw Asha for me? :) Type1:draft, head, colored, keep the dragon feature. That would be 145g if I'm right. :) Personality: Cold and mistrustful, but only towards those she doesn't know. She doesn't like to be in the midst of things, she prefers observing others from a farer location. Her hobby is climbing up to tall trees, and observing the world from that spot. I think as human she would be 18-25 years old, with wary look in her eyes. Long hair, probably braided. I don't have any more expectations about her looks, I leave the rest to you. Also, I'll give her Facet soon. ^^ Could you please add me to your general pinglist please? :)
@kirinoha
I was waiting for the re-opening if the slots, how lucky that I checked! :D

7316893_350.png

Could you please draw Asha for me? :) Type1:draft, head, colored, keep the dragon feature. That would be 145g if I'm right. :)

Personality: Cold and mistrustful, but only towards those she doesn't know. She doesn't like to be in the midst of things, she prefers observing others from a farer location. Her hobby is climbing up to tall trees, and observing the world from that spot.

I think as human she would be 18-25 years old, with wary look in her eyes. Long hair, probably braided. I don't have any more expectations about her looks, I leave the rest to you. Also, I'll give her Facet soon. ^^

Could you please add me to your general pinglist please? :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18