Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > tybaxel's art corner (OPEN)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77
@Tybaxel Sorry if I missed an ordering form, but I'd like art of this dragon? I have a Stonekeeper Sash and Crystalhide Treads then can make up the difference with gems, treasure, or any little things you might want. You don't need to really worry about rendering his iri/shim genes.
@Tybaxel Sorry if I missed an ordering form, but I'd like art of this dragon? I have a Stonekeeper Sash and Crystalhide Treads then can make up the difference with gems, treasure, or any little things you might want. You don't need to really worry about rendering his iri/shim genes.

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
Sure thing! I'll take the sash and the treads - the rest would cost you about 40k, or 53 gems!
@hollowlaughter Could you send the stuff in a one way trade so I can accept it? I'll start as soon as I receive it ;v;
Sure thing! I'll take the sash and the treads - the rest would cost you about 40k, or 53 gems!
@hollowlaughter Could you send the stuff in a one way trade so I can accept it? I'll start as soon as I receive it ;v;
tumblrart store
@Tybaxel Oh, I'm sorry, I must've done it as a 2-way? I'll have it over in a second, lots of trades coming and going right now on my end, sorry!
@Tybaxel Oh, I'm sorry, I must've done it as a 2-way? I'll have it over in a second, lots of trades coming and going right now on my end, sorry!

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
@Tybaxel aaaa its no problem! these turned out wonderful thank you! ;v;
I especially love how you drew my croc dog<33 thanks!
@Tybaxel aaaa its no problem! these turned out wonderful thank you! ;v;
I especially love how you drew my croc dog<33 thanks!
@Tybaxel

I have the thylacine gene, would that cover the whole payment for a bust?

And are you able to draw anthros? Specifically this girl here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20891505/
@Tybaxel

I have the thylacine gene, would that cover the whole payment for a bust?

And are you able to draw anthros? Specifically this girl here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20891505/
stag-divider.png
@hollowlaughter don't worry about it!! I'll get started asap :D
@Moxitoxis Of course! Shes really cute AGH
Thylacine's worth about 150k, so you'd have to make up the last half via treasure or other means :>
@hollowlaughter don't worry about it!! I'll get started asap :D
@Moxitoxis Of course! Shes really cute AGH
Thylacine's worth about 150k, so you'd have to make up the last half via treasure or other means :>
tumblrart store
@Tybaxel

I have some festival apparel from 2014 and 2015, if that could help pay for it?
@Tybaxel

I have some festival apparel from 2014 and 2015, if that could help pay for it?
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis Omg sure! What do you have?
@Moxitoxis Omg sure! What do you have?
tumblrart store
@hollowlaughter [img]http://i.imgur.com/9zMzUnR.png[/img]
@hollowlaughter
9zMzUnR.png
tumblrart store
@Tybaxel He's so pretty, thank you!
@Tybaxel He's so pretty, thank you!

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder