Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kardelyne's Library (Bio Shop!)
1 2 3 4 5
[quote][size=5][b][i][u]Discounts[/u][/i][/b][/size] Members of the [i]Arcane[/i] Flight get 10% off! Members of the [i]Fire[/i] Flight get 5% off! [b]Do you play Pokemon Go?[/b] Team [i]Valor[/i] members get 10% off! Team [i]Instinct[/i] members get 5% off! Team [i]Mystic[/i] members get 5% off! [/quote] Discounts are now a thing!
Quote:
Discounts

Members of the Arcane Flight get 10% off!
Members of the Fire Flight get 5% off!

Do you play Pokemon Go?
Team Valor members get 10% off!
Team Instinct members get 5% off!
Team Mystic members get 5% off!

Discounts are now a thing!
@Lycanror

Usename: InternJiji
Plot: Maybe just a short beginning of Facilier and Crow meeting and then later on them teaching their sons about voodoo and how it isn't necessarily an "evil" magic???
Length: 1000 words pls
Details/information: I have quite a few details about Facilier and Crow in their bios already so it shouldn't be too hard to capture their personalities haha
Other: nothing to add besides the fact that I'm team Valor haha
@Lycanror

Usename: InternJiji
Plot: Maybe just a short beginning of Facilier and Crow meeting and then later on them teaching their sons about voodoo and how it isn't necessarily an "evil" magic???
Length: 1000 words pls
Details/information: I have quite a few details about Facilier and Crow in their bios already so it shouldn't be too hard to capture their personalities haha
Other: nothing to add besides the fact that I'm team Valor haha
Fgo6GsT.png
@Lycanror
Hiya! How do you feel about writing love stories? (or just a "how they got together story;" doesn't necessarily have to be romantic :'D )
@Lycanror
Hiya! How do you feel about writing love stories? (or just a "how they got together story;" doesn't necessarily have to be romantic :'D )
VvxKiBP.png
@internjiji

Alright! Sounds good! Total should be 20kT!

@reginapis

I'm all for love stories! I'd be glad to write one
@internjiji

Alright! Sounds good! Total should be 20kT!

@reginapis

I'm all for love stories! I'd be glad to write one
@Lycanror
Usename: Reginapis
Plot: Love Story! Between these two, Vertex and Euterpe
Length: Eight Paragraphs, but if it ends up being shorter or you end up adding more I will pay the needed price!
Details/information: I put in their bios how their dynamic ends up being, and they also have coinciding bio tidbits if you choose to read them!
Other: Arcane Flight Discount, please~
@Lycanror
Usename: Reginapis
Plot: Love Story! Between these two, Vertex and Euterpe
Length: Eight Paragraphs, but if it ends up being shorter or you end up adding more I will pay the needed price!
Details/information: I put in their bios how their dynamic ends up being, and they also have coinciding bio tidbits if you choose to read them!
Other: Arcane Flight Discount, please~
VvxKiBP.png
@reginapis

Alright, sounds good! I'll get to it as soon as possible!
@reginapis

Alright, sounds good! I'll get to it as soon as possible!
@Lycanror *whispers* you're such a good writer, can I get another story?
@Lycanror *whispers* you're such a good writer, can I get another story?
Fgo6GsT.png
@internjiji

Most certainly! Just fill out another form and I'll get right on it.
@internjiji

Most certainly! Just fill out another form and I'll get right on it.
@Lycanror

Usename: internjiji
Plot: A story about my dragons Angelo and Jiji and their secret affair leading to the birth of their son, Frederick.
Length: 1500 words if you're able to haha
Details/information: All three of the mentioned dragons have their own section of lore written in their (pretty short) bio.
Other: i'm still team valor haha
@Lycanror

Usename: internjiji
Plot: A story about my dragons Angelo and Jiji and their secret affair leading to the birth of their son, Frederick.
Length: 1500 words if you're able to haha
Details/information: All three of the mentioned dragons have their own section of lore written in their (pretty short) bio.
Other: i'm still team valor haha
Fgo6GsT.png
@internjiji

On it! I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with reginapis' story
@internjiji

On it! I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with reginapis' story
1 2 3 4 5