Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - [Hatta's Lore Shop] - (cheap!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GoldieTheDeer

oh sweet! thanks!

Are you alright writing a romantic story of my dragons' gijinkas? Something about full on dragon romance seems a little off to me...
@GoldieTheDeer

oh sweet! thanks!

Are you alright writing a romantic story of my dragons' gijinkas? Something about full on dragon romance seems a little off to me...
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Gijinka is entirely okay. Which length, writing style and dragons do you want?
@PhantomDaVinci

Gijinka is entirely okay. Which length, writing style and dragons do you want?
@GoldieTheDeer

Sweet! I'd like a romantic long writing story of my dragons Thomas and Jamie (their gijinkas and personalities in their bio). I'd like it to be about Jamie slipping up and acting/speaking boyish around Thomas please ^^

When do I send payment?
@GoldieTheDeer

Sweet! I'd like a romantic long writing story of my dragons Thomas and Jamie (their gijinkas and personalities in their bio). I'd like it to be about Jamie slipping up and acting/speaking boyish around Thomas please ^^

When do I send payment?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

That's certainly doable. I'll put you on the list, and I'll tell you when I've started writing yours. I'd like to get payed somewhere around that point.
@PhantomDaVinci

That's certainly doable. I'll put you on the list, and I'll tell you when I've started writing yours. I'd like to get payed somewhere around that point.
@GoldieTheDeer

Thanks very much!
@GoldieTheDeer

Thanks very much!
70yj1YJ.png
@Lup @Ythequeris @Kochikoi @PhantomDaVinci

I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, but I've encountered a writer's block - I will get your bios done as soon as possible, but it might take a while!
@Lup @Ythequeris @Kochikoi @PhantomDaVinci

I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, but I've encountered a writer's block - I will get your bios done as soon as possible, but it might take a while!
@GoldieTheDeer

I can totally understand you since I come across an art-block very frequently :C But that's ok, I don't mind waiting a little bit longer :)
@GoldieTheDeer

I can totally understand you since I come across an art-block very frequently :C But that's ok, I don't mind waiting a little bit longer :)
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@GoldieTheDeer
That is fine. Take your time. :)
@GoldieTheDeer
That is fine. Take your time. :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
[center]@GoldieTheDeer When your writers block is up or if you can do it i would like a 12k one plz for her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24790705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247908/24790705_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@GoldieTheDeer When your writers block is up or if you can do it i would like a 12k one plz for her

24790705_350.png
@NekoTheKat

Sure, do you want a story or a description?
@NekoTheKat

Sure, do you want a story or a description?
1 2 3 4 5 6