Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM LIGHTNING] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@GalacticCannibal

You got a spot, frond :D Will work on ALL THE SKETCHES todayyy!
@GalacticCannibal

You got a spot, frond :D Will work on ALL THE SKETCHES todayyy!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@MettatonEX [b]Username[/b]: Aloice [b]Dragon:[/b] (BBCode) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18874725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188748/18874725_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Crystal, Facet, Glimmer [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Accent:[/b] (if none, n/a) Yozakura Skydancer F [b]Apparel:[/b] (in order -- like how you layer the apparel from top to bottom when dressing your dragon up) gloomwillow guide (sponsoring), shady emblem (sponsoring?), tickled hyacinth, regal masque (sponsoring), violet flowerfall (sponsoring), twilight sylvan headpiece, simple pearly bracelets [b]Flipped image:[/b] (these usually face the left; say yes if you'd like the image to face the right, or both if you'd like both images) Both if it's free, just left if it's not [b]Comments:[/b] Hopefully it's not too complicated ;w;
@MettatonEX
Username: Aloice
Dragon: (BBCode)
18874725_350.png

Genes: Crystal, Facet, Glimmer
Element: Shadow
Accent: (if none, n/a) Yozakura Skydancer F
Apparel: (in order -- like how you layer the apparel from top to bottom when dressing your dragon up) gloomwillow guide (sponsoring), shady emblem (sponsoring?), tickled hyacinth, regal masque (sponsoring), violet flowerfall (sponsoring), twilight sylvan headpiece, simple pearly bracelets
Flipped image: (these usually face the left; say yes if you'd like the image to face the right, or both if you'd like both images) Both if it's free, just left if it's not
Comments: Hopefully it's not too complicated ;w;
@Kaolyn
Ahh, no problem! Just let one of the attendants know to set up a CR :)
@Kaolyn
Ahh, no problem! Just let one of the attendants know to set up a CR :)
earthshieldl.png
@Kaolyn That should be 33 levels for everything except the emblem; the canvas I'm working on is tiny so I'm not 100% sure I can do it. If I can, it's just 1 level!
You can send 33 levels for now, I'll let you know if I can put it in ^^

I won't be on my laptop until much later so please send fodder to another attendant ^^

@Aloice see above re:emblems and my status
Also, I have done the flowerfalls;;

That'll be:
33 (base) + 7 (gloomwillow) + 4 (masque) = 44 levels (45 including emblem)

And don't worry, there are a few orders that were much more complicated |D
@Kaolyn That should be 33 levels for everything except the emblem; the canvas I'm working on is tiny so I'm not 100% sure I can do it. If I can, it's just 1 level!
You can send 33 levels for now, I'll let you know if I can put it in ^^

I won't be on my laptop until much later so please send fodder to another attendant ^^

@Aloice see above re:emblems and my status
Also, I have done the flowerfalls;;

That'll be:
33 (base) + 7 (gloomwillow) + 4 (masque) = 44 levels (45 including emblem)

And don't worry, there are a few orders that were much more complicated |D
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX

Ahh, thank you for clarifying! I probably won't get to send in the fodder til in a few days (waiting for hatchlings to grow up rip) so I'll likely know the emblem thing by then. Sorry that I didn't see the flowerfall ;;;
@MettatonEX

Ahh, thank you for clarifying! I probably won't get to send in the fodder til in a few days (waiting for hatchlings to grow up rip) so I'll likely know the emblem thing by then. Sorry that I didn't see the flowerfall ;;;
@DeadlyInformant

Sorry for the delay! Can I still add my post to this thread? I noticed I'm in the first post but the cutoff for orders already started >_>;
@DeadlyInformant

Sorry for the delay! Can I still add my post to this thread? I noticed I'm in the first post but the cutoff for orders already started >_>;
@MettatonEX Is it possible just to get a quote on how much it'll cost for new apparel/genes I want? I have to plan out how many dragons I need to level and when to get them in by this week, and I want to be sure I can get the proper amount of levels in on time before placing an order :o

I was interested in Poison and Toxin, as well as the six following apparels: Black Tulip Flowerfall, Regal Masque, Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece (to give the mask little bead hangings, it's hidden otherwise), Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape, Amethyst Flourish Necklace, Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape
@MettatonEX Is it possible just to get a quote on how much it'll cost for new apparel/genes I want? I have to plan out how many dragons I need to level and when to get them in by this week, and I want to be sure I can get the proper amount of levels in on time before placing an order :o

I was interested in Poison and Toxin, as well as the six following apparels: Black Tulip Flowerfall, Regal Masque, Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece (to give the mask little bead hangings, it's hidden otherwise), Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape, Amethyst Flourish Necklace, Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Sure thing!

That would be 33 levels + 3 for each of the flourish pieces, so 45 levels, because everything else has been sponsored ^^
@crateshya Sure thing!

That would be 33 levels + 3 for each of the flourish pieces, so 45 levels, because everything else has been sponsored ^^
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX Oh cool! That's a lot less than I was expecting cause I didn't see Poison/Toxin/certain apparel was sponsored at all. I'll be back shortly! B>
@MettatonEX Oh cool! That's a lot less than I was expecting cause I didn't see Poison/Toxin/certain apparel was sponsored at all. I'll be back shortly! B>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Actaeon I'd like to order another sketch from you! I know slightly more about how Lucia looks than I did the others, which might make her more difficult. She's very feminine - more womanly than girly, if that makes sense, with long-ish straight, white hair, lots of curves, and a confident expression. There's a lot more about her in her bio, but I didn't want to take too much space. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8647441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86475/8647441_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragons (35 levels worth) going in CRs to you right now!
@Actaeon

I'd like to order another sketch from you!

I know slightly more about how Lucia looks than I did the others, which might make her more difficult. She's very feminine - more womanly than girly, if that makes sense, with long-ish straight, white hair, lots of curves, and a confident expression.

There's a lot more about her in her bio, but I didn't want to take too much space.

8647441_350.png

Dragons (35 levels worth) going in CRs to you right now!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46