Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PING] 40kt+ Busts [W] USD
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
@Vedis

Hhh... well... as much as I would love art, I suppose it's really not all that feasible for me since Festivals are taking low priority due to my wanting to leave FR soon as I get my hoard cleared/traded off and dragons given or traded off to better homes.

So, that said, it's probably best to take me off the ping list. Sorry for the troubles.
@Vedis

Hhh... well... as much as I would love art, I suppose it's really not all that feasible for me since Festivals are taking low priority due to my wanting to leave FR soon as I get my hoard cleared/traded off and dragons given or traded off to better homes.

So, that said, it's probably best to take me off the ping list. Sorry for the troubles.
@vedis

alright ! i'll send payment asap !!

Type: coloured !
Reference: florence!
Specifics: he can be wearing anything really? he likes big sweaters that say stupid things. he's also an alcoholic
Payment: 230 fest and pillar of ages !
@vedis

alright ! i'll send payment asap !!

Type: coloured !
Reference: florence!
Specifics: he can be wearing anything really? he likes big sweaters that say stupid things. he's also an alcoholic
Payment: 230 fest and pillar of ages !
4kxWBcH.pngFnTWSnE.gif NhRRPaC.gifAGBuPGw.gif 1xseImL.gifnRzpCQW.gif
@Perrydotto Yup!
@Perrydotto Yup!
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@FreeJayFly Oh, I do also take treasure and gems, and maybe some treasure apparel. :0 If you'd still like to be taken off the pinglist, that's fine, just let me know. :0
@FreeJayFly Oh, I do also take treasure and gems, and maybe some treasure apparel. :0 If you'd still like to be taken off the pinglist, that's fine, just let me know. :0
@Vedis

Ah, alrighty! That's good to know. I only have 43 Geodes from last year that I can send before the rollover, but I'd be happy to send Treasure or Gems in addition if you take mixed payments. But ye, I'll have to do a one and done type thing.

But ye, we can talk out the details, and I'll get you the fest currency sent right away so that you don't have to worry about it later. Just let me know how much everything else will be in Treasure or Gems (whichever you would prefer more) for a coloured headshot after getting the Geodes, and I'll definitely get that paid as well. :'D
@Vedis

Ah, alrighty! That's good to know. I only have 43 Geodes from last year that I can send before the rollover, but I'd be happy to send Treasure or Gems in addition if you take mixed payments. But ye, I'll have to do a one and done type thing.

But ye, we can talk out the details, and I'll get you the fest currency sent right away so that you don't have to worry about it later. Just let me know how much everything else will be in Treasure or Gems (whichever you would prefer more) for a coloured headshot after getting the Geodes, and I'll definitely get that paid as well. :'D
@FreeJayFly For a human colored headshot that would be 128,500t + 43 geodes! Sounds good :0
@FreeJayFly For a human colored headshot that would be 128,500t + 43 geodes! Sounds good :0
@Vedis

Awesome! Alrighty, I'll get that sent soon. The character I had in mind for the headshot is my character, Artemis. C:

Sending the other payment now.
@Vedis

Awesome! Alrighty, I'll get that sent soon. The character I had in mind for the headshot is my character, Artemis. C:

Sending the other payment now.
@Vedis Sounds fair! I'll grab one slot then - in gems then, if that works? Treasure's running a bit low ATM. @Vedis [b]Type:[/b] Colored bust (human) [b]Reference:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kUIukZx.jpg[/img] colored based on this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25189146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251892/25189146_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Specifics:[/b]I'd like to get him with the cloak the same purple as it is, and hair that's blue like his primary, and maybe some gold runes on the hems of his robe? The only things I'm really 100% on are I like the hairstyle with the little dangle and that he's an older (early-mid 30s) guy, not a kiddo. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems work? Thanks!
@Vedis

Sounds fair! I'll grab one slot then - in gems then, if that works? Treasure's running a bit low ATM.

@Vedis
Type: Colored bust (human)
Reference: kUIukZx.jpg

colored based on this dragon:

25189146_350.png

Specifics:I'd like to get him with the cloak the same purple as it is, and hair that's blue like his primary, and maybe some gold runes on the hems of his robe? The only things I'm really 100% on are I like the hairstyle with the little dangle and that he's an older (early-mid 30s) guy, not a kiddo.

Payment: Gems work?

Thanks!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Vedis
Type: Colored Headshot
Reference: http://sta.sh/2e99to6z1an
Specifics: nope!
Payment: 190g I think you said? ' v ' Unless you decide on a different amount!
@Vedis
Type: Colored Headshot
Reference: http://sta.sh/2e99to6z1an
Specifics: nope!
Payment: 190g I think you said? ' v ' Unless you decide on a different amount!
@AardRinn @Niles Gems are fine, and yup, that'd be 190 gems! :0
@AardRinn @Niles Gems are fine, and yup, that'd be 190 gems! :0
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36