Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bloodteaser's Red Shop! OPEN (2 slots)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@HiddenMica

The Chibi will be full body and I won't take the same LineArt!
I'm just to short in time for now haha !
@HiddenMica

The Chibi will be full body and I won't take the same LineArt!
I'm just to short in time for now haha !
MoOtdMJ.png
@thekatqueen

100K ! And added apparel are free for my opening! ?
@thekatqueen

100K ! And added apparel are free for my opening! ?
MoOtdMJ.png
@Bloodteaser Want me to send you the payment?
@Bloodteaser Want me to send you the payment?
@ProfPhoenix

If you want, you can send it when I'll start to work on your LineArt ♥ Thanks for asking!
@ProfPhoenix

If you want, you can send it when I'll start to work on your LineArt ♥ Thanks for asking!
MoOtdMJ.png
@Bloodteaser jesus I need to read the post before I ask
@Bloodteaser jesus I need to read the post before I ask
nature_rune_50x50.png tumblr_os4mcxQcQ81sqwf2co1_400.gif nature_rune_50x50.png
@thekatqueen

1:700 :)
@thekatqueen

1:700 :)
MoOtdMJ.png
@Bloodteaser I'll have to wait until the Nature festival is over to be able to pay you, but I'd still love a slot! If you'd prefer to wait until after the festival to officially take the commission, I'd understand!
@Bloodteaser I'll have to wait until the Nature festival is over to be able to pay you, but I'd still love a slot! If you'd prefer to wait until after the festival to officially take the commission, I'd understand!
Also please ignore my stupid questions, I'm trying to get ready for work at the same time and I'm all over the place, sorry
Also please ignore my stupid questions, I'm trying to get ready for work at the same time and I'm all over the place, sorry
@thekatqueen

Haha don't worry about all questions! I update my main post with the answer at the same time

I'll open you a slot :) <3
@thekatqueen

Haha don't worry about all questions! I update my main post with the answer at the same time

I'll open you a slot :) <3
MoOtdMJ.png
@Bloodteaser Could have a have a line art bust of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23102545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231026/23102545_350.png[/img] [/url] I recently got my team of poi/tox/thy dragons together so I'm slowly saving up for art of them all c:
@Bloodteaser

Could have a have a line art bust of this guy?

23102545_350.png

I recently got my team of poi/tox/thy dragons together so I'm slowly saving up for art of them all c:
I1F_bgh0Se-G42moy4Dw3A.png88457649.png64061524.png23323265.png85147973.png
1 2 3 4 5 6